:3: A Secret Uncovered

Trigger Warnings: None

Words: 1017

Tweek

October 14th, 4:00 pm. Thursday.

Today had been the Thursday of my first week in South Park. I was ecstatic to have made a friend already! After all, I had never been able to make many friends in the past. I was quite proud of myself to be able to have pulled it off this time. I also questioned how I had managed to do something I sucked at doing in the past. But whatever it was, I hoped it wouldn't go away. I could use more friends.

At about 4:00 p.m., the doorbell rang, causing me to jump. I looked over at the front door and began walking over to it in small, hesitant steps. What if a murderer was at the door!? Oh god! They're out to get me, I know it!

But luckily, it wasn't a killer at the door. I opened it, revealing the friend I had made at school yesterday. Butters Stotch.

"Hiya, Tweek!" He greeted with his usual bright, happy smile, "How are you? I thought I would say 'hello'!"

I was surprised he had come over to my house after school. I mean, we had only had a few conversations since we met, "Oh. Nngh– hi, Butters." I said, still relieved it wasn't a killer, "Y-You really came over just to see me?"

His eyes lit up, "Yeah! You're one of my few friends, after all." He paused, then frowned causing his eyes to droop, "Right?"

My eyes widened, "GAH! O-Of course, you're my friend! I was just- AH- surprised!" I explained as I shook.

He smiled again, looking relieved, "Oh, good! Sorry for the surprise."

I decided to let him into my house. He looked around as I searched for my parents. After awkwardly introducing him and asking if he could stay over, saying yes, I led him to my room. After about half an hour of talking about random things, a specific topic came up, throwing me off.

"Hey, Tweek," He began, causing me to look at him, "Can I tell you something?"

A thousand thoughts raced my mind about him telling me something bad, "Um, s-sure."

Butters looked to the ground and blushed. He appeared to be thinking over something. He then cleared his throat and spoke up, hesitantly, "There's someone at school that I, um, like." He said, seemingly embarrassed, "I just...really kinda want to tell someone about it."

I couldn't help but feel curious about his crush, "Really? Who?"

He paused again and turned slightly more red, "K-Kenny McCormick," He said, "H-He's the kid I mentioned yesterday...the cute blond in the orange parka."

After hearing this, I felt so relieved that someone else had been like me. I smiled at him, "ACK! Th-That's so sweet, Butters." I said, "I didn't know you were into guys."

He giggled, "Yeah, I found out a while ago. I don't know if anyone else at school is gay though which makes me kind of sad..." He trailed off.

Should I tell him? I mean, he was my friend which meant that I probably should. GAH! But this is such a serious subject. And I haven't came out to anyone besides my parents before! Ah!

"Oh, I-I..." I stuttered, "I'm gay. GAH!"

He looked up from the ground and his eyes lit up with joy, "Really!? Yes! Someone else like me!" He cheered. I giggled at his excitement, "Too bad Kenny is probably straight..."

Sympathetic, I placed my hand on his shoulder, "You never know, Butters. He could just be in the closet."

Butters sighed, "Thanks, but I don't think so. He's always talking about girls he thinks are hot and is almost always found reading straight porno magazines."

"Oh..." I said, "Like I said, you never – ACK – know. He could be bi."

His hope seemed to be slightly restored, "Maybe."

Craig

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed, shutting my bedroom door with all my strength. Me and my dad had gotten in yet another fight. He's such an asshole! He's always on my fucking case!

I walked up to my window and opened it up. I sighed in annoyance and leant against it, looking outside. I took a deep breath of fresh air, letting myself relax. But then I noticing there were voices coming from that spaz's house. I looked out and noticed that his window was open. Being nosy, I decided to listen in on their conversation. It wasn't like they knew I was here anyway.

I recognized the other voice in the room. It was Butters Stotch, that one weird kid that everyone made fun of. I didn't make fun of him though because I could honestly care less about him.

I noticed how their conversation was weirdly getting pretty gay. I wondered why this was. Maybe Butters was gay? After pondering what they were talking about for a minute, causing me to zone out, I heard the spaz say something that caused me to stop thinking.

"Oh, I-I....I'm gay. GAH!"

Huh. So the spaz was gay, huh? I didn't know what to think of it. To be honest, I really didn't care.

But then it hit me. If I start to harass Tweek about being gay at school, I'll be able to remain in the closet! It was genius! All I had to do was torment this kid for who he was and people would think I'm a homophobe, completely emitting and chances of me being gay. I'll be able to keep my reputation as well.

This was going to be great.

Nooooooooo!!! 😂 Craig, you coward!

Ahah, I'm so evil! Hope you guys enjoyed this, as much as you probably hate it right now. Lol

Here's a note: if any of you are struggling with anything like depression, just know that writing is a great way to cope with it. I've found it quite helpful lately. Just try it out! ❤️

FWI this book's schedule is two chapters are released every week. So look forward to another one in a couple of days! 

Have a nice day!