:10: The Truth Behind Craig Tucker

Trigger Warnings: Swearing, mentions of depression

Words: 2588

A/N: I don't watch much anime anymore, but I do think that this song somewhat fits with this chapter.

Tweek

November 2nd, 4:15pm. Thursday.

I had been outside, in the park to be exact, and was pacing back and forth.

Calm down, Tweek, Calm down

It had been two days after the party and ever since Craig and I...um...had a moment I haven't been able to get my head straight. I mean, obviously. I was gay, anyway.

Since my parents had left town for...I don't know, some reason relating to our shop, I have been so alone and helpless. I hadn't called any friends because I was simply too embarrassed. Ugh, why did things have to be this way? Why do I have to be so damn anxious!?

I paced back and forth in front of Stark's Pond because this was the one place I would come to gather my thoughts. But this time it wasn't working. A million thoughts raced my mind about the party.

Why did Craig try to kiss me? I mean, it wasn't like he was gay! He made that point pretty clear at school. So what was the point of that!? Was he just so drunk that he completely forgot about his sexuality? No, no that's not accurate at all. Maybe...wait.

Maybe Craig was actually gay and decided to be homophobic so he could stay in the closet.

That was it. It made so much sense!

I didn't know wether to feel sympathetic or upset about this. I should feel sympathetic. After all, if he traveled to the extend of tormenting a kid for months just to stay in the closet, then he must be suffering a lot. But that still doesn't eliminate the fact that this was a really selfish move! He outed me in front of the whole school, continued to bully me every day, and made me feel like complete shit! Do you know how it feels to be bullied!? It fucking sucks!

No, I didn't feel sympathetic. This kid hated me and bullied me every day, completely ignoring my own feelings and focused on his own. I hate him! I hate Craig Tucker! Not only did he bully me everyday, but he also stole my first kiss, which is also very important to me...

I touched my lips, feeling my cheeks burn up.

...despite how much of a good kisser he was.

"Hey, fag."

Speak of the mother fucking devil.

I turned to face Craig, feeling my heart stop in its tracks. I hadn't seen him since the party.

"What do you want!?" I was done with being helpless whenever he decided to torment me.

"Was just walking by," He said simply, "What are you doing here, queer?"

I glared at him, feeling the rage entering my body, "Ugh! Can't you just ever leave me alone! It's really pathetic what you're doing, Craig."

"What, harassing you?" He asked, "Actually, so it's pretty great. Who knew simply bulling a gay kid would lead me into becoming so popular?" He paused, "Why is your face so red? Awww, thinking about your boyfriend, spaz?"

Groaning, I confidently walked up to him, "No, actually, I'm thinking about what you did at the party, idiot!"

He looked as if what I had said was the stupidest thing he had ever heard, "What?"

"The party two days ago! We were playing seven minutes in heaven and got paired together. You were all over me! You told me you loved guys and basically begged to kiss me." I paused, waiting for a reaction from him. I couldn't read his face, "I know you're secret, Craig. You don't have to be a fucking coward anymore! Wake up!"