:18: Alone At Last

Trigger Warnings: Swearing

Words: 1054

Craig

When Tweek had left, I walked upstairs to the guest room and collapsed onto the bed with a groan. I was upset, but at least I would be alone for a while. That was all that mattered.

...

...

...

Had I been too hard on him? He didn't mean to be clingy, after all.

No, he deserved it. Everyone had consequences for their actions. Even Tweek.

I forgot how great it felt to be alone to my own thoughts for a while. It felt amazing to have that returned to me. Everyone needed to have time to themselves every once in a while. Especially me!

I spent the next few hours playing on my phone, playing video games, and I even managed to watch a few movies while I was at it. It felt great, as I said, to be alone. And I made sure to live in the moment. I couldn't believe how happy I was. (Maaaan this reminds me of a friendship I have ;-; Like, seriously....sadness...)

---

"Shit!" I yelled as I was defeated, once again, in my game. I threw my controller to the ground as I read the words on the screen: Game Over.

Man, video games get boring after three hours of playing them. I wondered what else I should do. But no matter what I thought of, nothing seemed to sound interesting to me. I was bored. I had been granted my freedom and I was bored. Why had I been bored?

And how come Tweek won't leave my mind?

It's probably just because I'm not use to being without him. Yeah. That's it. I've just forgotten how great it feels to have my own space.

Or maybe it was guilt...I mean, I was pretty hard on him. I clearly said things that made him feel terrible. Why wouldn't I feel bad about that? ...No, no I wasn't feeling bad for him! I don't even know where he is!

...Where did Tweek go?

He probably just ran off to Butters' house or something. Yeah, that's it. I have no reason to worry...n-not that I was worried for him.

...

No, it still wouldn't go away. Why was he stuck in my head? Why wouldn't he leave!?

I fell back onto the bed and pulled my chullo hat over my face with a groan. I couldn't stand this! I wanted him out of my head! I couldn't take it!

That's it. I'm looking this up. Maybe Google will have the answer.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to Tweek's room. A warmness in my stomach appeared again as I entered. UGH! I hate this fucking feeling! How come whenever I come in contact with something associated with Tweek, I get this warm sensation inside!? Why does my heart race! I mean, I hate this guy now and it STILL happens!

I did what I intended to do when I walked into the room: grab Tweek's laptop. I took it from off his desk and sat down on his bed, opening the screen. As I typed his password, unlocking it (dang, I even know his password?) I opened up Google and searched: 'how come this person wont leave my mind?'.

I clicked on the first link that appeared. I hoped it would have an accurate answer. I really just wanted to know the cause of this so I would know how to stop it.

I had anxiously read through the supposed answer to my question. It read: 'Can't get a person out of your head? Feel a tingling feeling in your stomach whenever you think about this person? Does your heart rate go up at the thought of them? Then you're in love!'

No

Fuck no

There was no way this was correct!

I mean, I do get all of those things whenever I think about Tweek but...uh...

No! You can't be in love with someone you hate! I hate him! He's annoying and clingy! He deserved everything I said to him!

...Right?

No, this was all wrong! Maybe a different link would have the answer.

I hit the back button, returning to Google, and pressed a different link. It said basically the same thing. Then I tried another one. Same thing. I did this over and over until I came to the conclusion that all of these would have the same answer. That I was in love with Tweek.

But I wasn't! It didn't seem right! There was no way any of these were correct! I decided to ask another question: 'How to tell if you're in love'.

This was pointless, but I had to know just in case. None of this was making sense to me.

I clicked on a link and scrolled through a list of ways to tell if you love someone. Some of the reasons included: If the best part of your day is with this person, If you'd do anything for them, If you can go to them for anything, If you love their imperfections, and so on.

And guess what?

...I said yes to all of those.

Though, things have been bumpy the past few days, all of these had been the most accurate to me. Back when before we lived together, the best part of my day was seeing Tweek at school. Whenever Tweek would ask me to do something for him, I would be willing to do it. I have always gone to Tweek whenever I needed something. And I've always loved Tweek's imperfections.

I had thought about this for a while. And the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I guess I was in love with Tweek after all. I felt stupid only realizing it now. I should have known! I'm gay!

But that's when it hit me...

I should have never said any of those things to Tweek. I was so overwhelmed and confused, I just took it out on him. I'm sure if I talked to him, we could make things work. Maybe we could fix the problem of us being together 24/7. Anything. Anything to make things go back to the way they were.

I needed to fix this.

I needed to find Tweek.

YEAH, GO RUN TO YOUR LOVE! MUWAHAHAHA!