:20: Coming Out

Trigger Warnings: none

Words: 1017

A/N: lol here's a boring un-eventful chapter.

A/N: Im from the future! :O I think I've said before that I wrote all the chapters to this book before I published it and I REALLY wish I could rewrite them but I'm so unmotivated to. So yeah I know this book is written terribly and my new one will be better!! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNY!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ MY BEAUTIFUL IMMORTAL BOY I LOVE YOU!! 😂

Craig

December 1st, 7:25am. Monday.

I was so happy I had gotten to Tweek before he did something crazy. After I figured out about my feelings for Tweek, I had left the house, first going to his friend's houses. None of them had seen him. I was so scarred for Tweek, I didn't know where was! Thank god I thought of searching in Stark's Pond. If I hadn't...I don't know what would have happened. But I don't want to think about that right now. I want to think about the feeling of Tweek safely in my arms.

The two of us pulled away from our first kiss. Well, first real kiss at least. We looked at each other for about five seconds, then just smiled widely and broke into laughter. This was so ridiculous and cliche, we just had to laugh.

"W-Will you be my boyfriend, Tweek?" I asked between laughs.

He was still laughing as well, "Yes!"

We had embraced once more, taking in the moment. I couldn't believe my first boyfriend would be Tweek. I couldn't be happier!

Me and Tweek had headed inside, still laughing occasionally. We had headed up the stairs and walked into his room with the door shut behind us. We walked over to his bed, crawling inside it and lied down next to each other.

"Goodnight, babe." Tweek said jokingly.

I smiled and tried the nickname thing too, "'Night, honey."

I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close as I tried my best to live in the moment. Though we had been each other's first loves, I had a feeling a relationship like this would last.

---

"Mom, dad, we're dating." Said Tweek to his parents as the two of us joined hands. The married couple smiled wide. Tweek's mom even held her hands to her face to contain her excitement.

"Awwww! My son's first boyfriend!" She squealed.

"I'm getting the camera!" Said Tweek's dad as he walked off to get his phone. Tweek was blushing like crazy, but I found this to be quite entertaining.

"GAH! D-Dad, you don't have to take a picture! Jeez!" Screeched Tweek to his dad who had now been walking back with his phone in-hand.

"We have to take a picture! You and Craig look so cute!" Said his mom.

Me and Tweek looked at each other and just decided to give in. There was no getting out of a picture from shippy parents. We just smiled awkwardly at the camera as it snapped and we were free to go.

The two of us walked out side, still hand-in-hand, and began walking to school together. We would take the bus, but I think both of us would prefer walking since we had been together and wanted space.

"Nngh– There's your dad." Tweek said as we passed my old house while letting go of my hand. My dad had been outside the house that morning shoveling snow off the driveway.

I couldn't accept this.

I took Tweek's hand again, turned to face my dad and flipped him the bird. Surprising, he didn't return it. Instead he just rolled his eyes and got back to work.

Tweek was uneasy about this. "GAH! H-He hates me now, I know it! Why'd you do that?"

"Hey, relax, babe. He can't touch you. And don't let people like him ruin this for us." I rubbed my thumb along his smaller, frail hand to comfort him. He seemed less tense.

"Okay. Y-You're right."

—-

"We're dating."

The whole group had turned their heads in confusion and raised their brows. No one had said anything for about three seconds and the awkward tension grew and grew, causing beads of sweat to appear on my forehead.

"Wait....So, you weren't dating before?" Kyle spoke up quite hesitantly. Everyone seemed to nod in agreement or mouth a quiet "Yeah".

The two of us had sighed.  Tweek even put his head down on the table in frustration.

"No! We weren't together before! Why has everyone been suspecting that!?" I asked in annoyance. Awkward glances were exchanged between everyone.

"Well..." Clyde began, "You two are kinda inseparable."

"Yeah, you are."

Tweek sat back up again. "Ever heard of close friends? Gah! Seriously, you guys!"

"Yeah!" I chimed in, "I mean, look at Stan and Kyle. They're bros and they're close and no one ever says a thing!"

The science returned.

Stan coughed. "Dude. We're a thing."

I was thrown off guard by this, "Wait, sense when!?"

"Since...always?" Kyle answered in more of a question-form.

"..."

I was speechless, but decided to ignore it.

"Hey, when did you guys get together?" Butters asked quite enthusiastically. He said this quite loud, however, which caused a couple heads from other tables to turn our way.

Tweek answered with a slightly red face. "Uh, last night."

After hearing this, Kenny smirked and leaned in to the two of us, taking interest. "Ooh, what happened last night?" He would make a perfect Lenny face. His name already rhymed and his seductive grin was practically spot on.

I rolled my eyes I disgust as Tweek remained silent and looked away, embarrassed.

"Like I said. We became a thing."

Kenny rolled his eyes. "That's boring. Give us detail!" Everyone at the table looked over at the two of us, eagerly awaiting for us to respond. I couldn't help but also feel embarrassed. But I didn't want to seem like a pussy so I just flipped them all off and gave in.

We (and I mean mostly me) spent the whole lunch period discussing me and Tweek like everyone had intended us to do, but taking out the whole...incident that happened before we got together. That was none of their business, after all. But neither is this. Hold on, why are we sharing all this with them?

After about ten minutes of everyone acting like trashy fan girls, the subject finally switched which me and Tweek were beyond relieved about.