:5: The Bully

Trigger Warnings: Bullying

Words: 541

Tweek

October 22nd, 9:30 am. Monday.

Monday had rolled around and kicked me in the ass again as usual. Dang Mondays! Why do they have to exist?

I felt more scared to go to school that morning. I worried that I might run into that Craig kid again and I know for a fact that he doesn't like me. Then again, I don't think he likes anyone.

After the bell rang, I rushed to my first class and hoped I wouldn't be late.

Craig

"So then she said to me: 'Clyde, you are the hottest guy I know. Kiss me!' I swear, dudes, that was the best day of my life." Clyde had been rambling about some girl he met at a party. Bebe Stevens, I think was her name.

"There's no way that happened, Clyde." Said Token, "No girl would vote you the hottest in school."

Clyde frowned. I noticed how he began to tear up, "Aw, no fare! It's true! She really said that!"

"Whatever, dude."

I had spotted Tweek down the hallway talking to Butters again. I felt the need to go up and harass him in front of everyone so I began to walk away from my friends.

"Hey, Craig. Where are you going?" Asked Token after me. I groaned.

"I'm gonna kick that kid's ass." I said bluntly. I figured I would have to make my point clear to everyone in order for this to work.

"What? Why?" Asked Clyde.

"That faggy blond here that moved to South Park last week. He's gay, I have to teach him a lesson." I was proud of my acting skills. I figured I was pulling this off.

Token furrowed his brows, "What? Dude! You never bully anyone!" He said.

"Yeah! And since when were you a homophobe?"

I ignored them and walked away, heading towards the jittery blond. He tensed up at the sight of me. I noticed how his pupils got small and he began to shake. I stopped in front of him, pushing Butters aside.

"Hey, fag," I said kindly, "I thought you should know that we don't really allow your kind in our school." I mentally pat myself on the back as people began to look at us.

He shrieked, most likely caught off guard by my comment, "GAH! W-What do you mean?"

Butters stepped in, "Yeah, back off, Craig!" He shouted in defense of his friend. I ignored him.

"Look, dude, I know you're gay." I said coldly. I pointed my finger to his chest, "You disgust me. I want you out of my sight!"

Whispers emerged from the crowd around us. Everyone seemed to be mentally judging Tweek.

Tweek looked terrified. He whimpered and twitched, but still managed to shout at me, "What!? What did I even do!?"

I gave him a threatening glare and leaned in close, "Listen up, queer," I said with fake rage filling me, "If I catch you doing anything gay around here, you're gonna get it." I intentionally bumped into him as I walked away, pushing through the nosy crowd.

Tweek

As Craig walked away, I stood there, trembling in my shoes, completely defenseless. I had never been so terrified in my life. I couldn't even move!

Butters embraced me in a hug and rubbed my back comfortingly, "There, there, buddy. It's gonna be okay."

yO something amazing happened at school today :O Some people found out I liked South Park and invited me to join their 'cult' (not rlly just like a group thing) and apparently the people in the group all nickname each other the names of characters and I'm Tweek! Soooooo this is a thing 😂