:16: Snowfall

Trigger Warnings: None

Words: 984

Tweek

November 23rd, 6:22. Saturday.

Two weeks had passed and things were changing. We were getting more and more people in our LGBT group, which was great news for us! I was so happy that more and more kids were coming out of the closet and accepting who they are. And it's also great how people are learning to accept us for who we are. Another great thing is how the South Park Middle School Winter Dance was coming up and everyone was so ready for it. I swear, there were so many kids asking each other out, either accepting, or denying and it was beginning to make me sad. I didn't really have anyone to go to the dance with. After all, I lack sex appeal, I'm twitchy and anxious, and I'm always making people awkward to be around unless they're my friends. I guess I had to face that I still had yet to be asked out to a dance. Maybe high school would have more luck.

Anyway, besides school events, me and Craig were getting pretty close, probably due to how much we are around each other now. We learn more things about each other everyday that we didn't yet know before. It was great to have a best friend again! I hadn't had one in a really really long time and I forgot how great it felt to have someone be there at all times. I mean, Butters is another close friend of mine but I had always felt different towards Craig, no offense to him. I always felt safe and protected (pretty ironic, if you ask me) around him. Like nothing could hurt me or make me anxious. It was a great feeling. I kind of began to grow addicted to it... I started getting jealous whenever he would talk to other people or hang out with someone else. I felt bad about it and I didn't know why I wanted to be around him so much. He was like a drug to me! And I didn't know why.

That day at school, the LGBT group had held an assembly, to try to let everyone know about people like us or how we weren't much different to any straight person. We had been trying to get other kids to stop bullying and making fun of us this way. But it didn't work. About half of the student in the gym had 'boo'ed or laughed at us. This wasn't working. We needed a new approach.

After school, all of us had met up again. We were discussing what we should do to stop all the bullying and persuade them into leaving us alone but couldn't come to any conclusions. We eventually had to come to the fact that nothing was perfect and not everyone was going to agree with us in the end. We just needed to ignore all the hateful words and carry on with our lives because they can't touch us for who we are. Kind of reminds me of the song 'This Is Me' from the movie we saw in the theater last weekended.

After school, me and Craig decided to hang out someplace. We didn't exactly know where, we just went outside and started walking around in the snow until we came across something fun to do.

"It's snowing pretty hard today." Said Craig as he looked up at the sky. I did the same.

"You're right." I said. "Do you like the snow?"

Craig looked back down at the snow beneath his feet. "Hmm...sometimes. It's pretty and all, but it's cold and can be a hassle."

I nodded, "That's true. I've always loved the snow. It may be cold, but it just makes everything seem more...magical, you know? I always light up whenever I wake up and look out the window to see snow falling, coving all the trees in frost like a winter wonderland. I don't know, it just makes me sort of at ease and calm. Not to mention, it makes everything prettier." I explained. Craig had been smiling as I said that, and nodded as if he understood. I never knew how I was able to make him smile like this, unlike literally anyone else. Maybe besides Stripe.

"That's cool." He said. "No pun intended." He grinned and waited for my response.

I groaned, "Seriously!?"

He chuckled mischievously. "Chill out, bro. It's only a joke."

I rolled my eyes, "I swear to god, if you say one more pun about snow–"

"You don't like my puns? How cold."

That was it. I bent down to the snowy ground, grabbed some snow to form a snowball, and threw it at him, hitting his shoulder. He laughed, flipped me off, then made his own snow ball, throwing it at me. It was on.

The two of us laughed as we ran around in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other. I managed to hit him a couple times, as well as him. But I also managed to dodge a few, which I was quite proud of.

After Craig had accidentally threw one at my face, I said "ACK!" I wiped the snow off, "Now you're gonna get it!" I bent down to make another snowball, except bigger than my previous ones. I ran up to Craig at full speed while giggling and shoved the snowball into his face. We were both laughing extremely hard. I loved whenever we had moments like this. Moments where we were completely happy and at ease with each other. It really felt good to have a friend like Craig. After realizing that, I hugged him while still laughing. He hugged me back and said, "I love you, man."

"I love you too."

Awwwww!!! That was cute. Hope you enjoyed the fluff~ I have prepared you for the emotional next chapter! MWUAHAHA!

Bye! 😈