:13: Evicted

Trigger Warnings: Abuse, Swearing

Words: 1247

Tweek

Me and my three friends had walked off to our club meeting. Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that the LGBTQIA community at school had formed an after school club. Today had been a meeting for it. We all sat down at our table to discuss what was going on.

"So, if any of you have noticed the pictures of Tweek and Craig are flying around the school and are being seen by everyone." This had been Stan talking first, "This had resulted in both of them being bullied just half an hour ago and I don't know about you guys, but I don't really want this to continue."

Kyle sighed, "Yeah, man, I agree. We really should do something about all the bullying going around the school. It's really starting to tick me off."

Butters was angry as well but you couldn't really take him very seriously for he was really adorable when upset, "Yeah! I am sick and tired of people breathing down my neck and-and calling me bad names just because I like guys!" He screamed.

"Yeah, and even allies are getting picked on. I mean, I was shoved over in the hall today because I just simply support you guys," Said Clyde, tearing up, "And that fucking hurt!"

"Yeah! GAH! What do you guys –nngh– think we should do about it?" I asked everyone. We all started brainstorming ideas.

"I know! What if we have an assembly where we just sort of convince everyone that being gay is normal or something." Said Craig. I thought this was a good idea, and everyone else agreed.

"Alright. We will try and talk to the principal tomorrow about it then." Said Stan, "Sound good?"

Everyone seemed to be fine with our idea. We just hoped that when the time rolled around, we would be able to pull it off and make people tolerate of us.

"Hey, just to get off topic," Began Butters, "Are you and Craig, like, official now, Tweek?"

Me and Craig looked at each other, blushed, then back at everyone else who seemed to be really curious.

"No! W-What makes you say that!?" I shouted.

Kenny grinned and cleared his throat, "Well, you two both look pretty thirsty in the picture, I'm just saying!"

Everyone engulfed into giggles as me and Craig rolled our eyes.

"I was in fact very drunk so anything I may have tried to do with Tweek was all not meant to happen, alright? We're not a thing!" Craig explained. I don't know why, but that last part seemed to hit me like a bus.

—-

Craig

November 8th, 4:22pm. Friday.

"Craig! Get your ass downstairs, young man! We need to talk to you!" Screamed my mother from the bottom floor as I finished up my homework. I sighed and closed my book, wondering what they wanted.

I walked down the stairs to the first floor as I looked for my parents sitting down at the dining area, "What do you assholes want?" I asked them.

My mother had runny makeup, as if she had been crying. My dad on the other hand was strangely quiet and looked extremely disappointed.

"Son," my father said, taking out his phone, "What is this?"

The one image I hoped I wouldn't see on my dad's phone had appeared. The photo of me and Tweek.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. No matter what I would say, they would punish me in the same exact way!

I seemed to have taken too long so my mother spoke up, "Craig, me and your father are so very disgusted to call you are son. You have put shame on this family for the last time." Her tears came back and she buried her face into a handkerchief.

My dad stood up, "Look what you did to your mother, Craig. You made her cry! NO ONE makes my wife cry, Craig. I've never been so disappointed in you."

I stood up from the table, wanting to say some smooth remark but I couldn't. What had went down those four months ago had destroyed me. I couldn't say anything.

"SAY SOMETHING, CRAIG!" My dad screamed, causing me to jump in fear, "Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't pound you into the ground right now."

I finally said something, "You guys are assholes and nothing you can say will change who I am!" I made a run for it. I ran towards the stairs leading to my room but I was held back by my dad. He had looked me in the eye with complete disgust and hit me. I fell to the floor as my mother continued to sob. My cheek throbbed in pain from where he had hit me.

"I want you to leave this family, son. Or should I call you that?" Asked my dad, "I am giving you twenty minutes to pack your bags and get the hell out of my house."

I stood up and looked him dead in the eye, "You know what!? Fine! Fuck this family! I hate all of you! I can't fucking wait to get out of this hell!" I raced upstairs to my room and angrily shut the door behind me. I was finally going to leave this family once and for all. And I could not wait.

I grabbed a random blue backpack from my closet and started filling it with random crap I wanted to keep such as clothes, stupid action figures, books, and, of course, Stripe. I slung my backpack around my shoulders and picked up Stripes cage. I stormed down the stairs and headed straight for the front door. As I stepped outside, my parents gave me one final look of disappointment. "Never come back, fag." Said my dad as he slammed the door in my face. I flipped off the house as I began to walk away from it. But where would I walk to? Who cares. Any place would be better than here, anyway.

I thought about my options and decided to go to Tweek. After all, he had lived the closest and his parents would most likely take me in at least for a few days.

I walked up the doorsteps to the maroon house and rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open it. After about a minute, Tweek's mom had opened up the door for me.

"Why, hello there, dear. Is there something you need?" She asked kindly.

I mentally celebrated at how nice his mom had seemed, "Um, hi, are you Tweek's mom?"

She smiled with glee, "Yes, I am. Do you need to see him?"

I nodded, and Ms. Tweak had called out her her son who I had assumed to be up in his room.

"Tweek! Your friend is here to talk to you, dear!" She said kindly.

"My friend? GAH! Oh no, but I look terrible! ACK!"

I chuckled at my friend's anxious thinking. It was actually pretty cute, I'll be honest.

Tweek walked down the stairs in green pajamas. His hair was messier than usual which I found to be super cute.

Okay, I need to stop.

"Craig?" He asked in surprise. He walked up to the front door and looked at me with confusion, "What are you doing here so late at night?"

I looked down at the ground, feeling sadness creep over me, "Um, Tweek...I was kicked out."

Dun dun duuuun!! :O

Okay I am in the mood to rant so here I go–

STOP👏THE👏SOUTH👏PARK👏SMUT

GUYS THESE KIDS ARE TEN

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF A COUPLE OF THEM ARE EXPERIENCED IN THAT SHIT JUST STOP

IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE

TEN YEAR OLDS DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!

LIKE I'M ON TUMBLR OR PINTEREST AND SHIT MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND THEN– OH, LOOK. THERE'S CHILDREN MAKING LOVE. THAT'S NICE.

Okay I'm done. Just please stop...like, even if you're making them older it's still weird. They're actually ten. Stop.