Chapter 17

Sheshira pov.

A woman with long brown hair opened the door.

"Roman," She exclaimed with happiness.

She immediately pulled him into a hug and then stepped back to take a good look at him.

"Oh how I've missed you, my son," she said seconds later.

I knew as soon as the words left her mouth that the woman was Romans mother.

"Mother, this is my mate Sheshira," Roman said introducing us.

She turned to look at me and then gave me a friendly looking smile.

"She is beautiful," she said turning to look at Roman.

"I'm so glad that he finally found you, he has been waiting for you for so long." She continued turning back to look at me.

"Are you two going to hog her company all day or bring her in to meet the rest of the family," another woman's voice rang out from inside the house.

"Sounds like my sister is anxious to meet you," Roman said smiling at me.

"Come on in and meet the rest of the family before Rose comes out to get us herself," Romans mother said.

Roman once again took my hand in his and then followed his mother inside. We walked to a living room with two couches and a couple of recliners. Romans mother went to sit by an older looking man that looked similar to Roman.

"You must be Roman's mate, I've been waiting to meet you for a while now," A young woman with brown hair said to me.

I simply just nodded my head in response.

"This is my sister Rose and her mate Emmett," Roman said gesturing to the young woman that just spoke to me and the man beside her.

"My mother you have meet and next to her is my father," Roman continued.

"Everyone this is my mate Sheshira," he said finishing introductions.

"Hello," I said in a very quiet voice.

"Congratulations on finding your mate Roman," the man sitting next to Rose said.

"It's about time that my son found you," Romans father said.

After that we talked for quite some time and by we, I mean that mostly Roman and his family talked. We ate lunch and then chatted some more before Roman announced that we had to leave.

Roman pov.

My family was happy to meet Sheshira. They were also glad that I had finally found my mate, they had been waiting for me to find her and now they would be wanting grandchildren.
I could tell that my mother really wanted to be able to spend time with Sheshira and I's children. She missed us kids running around the house even if it did drive her bananas sometimes. She wasn't just my mother because she tried to be a mother to the whole pack. Sometimes it was hard being the Luna's son, it was like I had multiple siblings except they were not related by blood.

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I saw my whole immediate family gathered until today. I was glad that I could finally spend some time with my family and have them meet my mate as well.

Rose was thrilled to meet Shishira. I think I will have to either give up some time with Sheshira or hide her from my sister.

The thing about Rose was that she loved to drag people along on her shopping trips. Trust me been there done that, it wasn't fun for me. Rose made me go on a clothes shopping trip with her for the whole day, but that was before I became alpha. Hopefully I was safe now, but I wasn't sure if my mate was safe from a clothes shopping trip with Rose.

"Hey Roman," Sheshira said.

"Yes," I said.

"It was nice meeting your family today," she said smiling at me.

"It was nice seeing them today, I haven't seen them together for a long time." I replied.

"Roman," she spoke again.

"Yes," I said.

"I love you," she said.

She loves me!

"What can I say, you grew on me and before I knew it I was in love with you," she continued after a few seconds.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionatly on the lips.