20.| Not Making Out!

Alex quickly pushes away as the tips of her ears begin changing from their original color into a hint of red. Keith grins at her satisfied that his plan had worked.

"Y-you know I-", she was cut off by a hot breath blowing just above her head.

She looks up to see Keith's face just inches away from hers. Alex backs up but that didn't stop Keith from approaching her, so she takes about two more steps back and ends up hitting the end of Keith's bed.

"K-K-Keith, I swear, whatever your doing s-stop it n-", Alex begins but gets cut off by Keith who slowly started to continue approaching her with that grin that Alex had oh, so wanted to wipe off his face.

"Or what? You'll start another fight?", he says just as he gets to the end of the bed causing Alex to scramble backwards on the bed; which she quickly realized was a mistake.

"D-don't give me a-any ideas.", Alex says just as she reaches the backboard of Keith's bed and he crawls onto his bed with his arms on both sides of Alex, somehow blocking her.

Her heart begins racing rapidly, swearing that even Keith could probably hear it just as his face hovers over hers. The tension between them both started to grow thicker when Keith looked at Alex's lips, but was cut off when the door burst open and Justin's voice erupted throughout the whole room.

"Kei-oh whoa! You already making out with her, bruh that's just wrong and I thought that-", Justin starts babbling at the door entrance before he got cut off by Keith who was still holding Alex's gaze yet now with a serious expression.

"What do you want Justin?", Keith says as his grin begins reappearing, after he notices Alex's nervous swallows.

"Oh, Mom said that foods done but you know, come whenever your don-", Justin begins again before getting cut off by Keith who had rolled his eyes and glared over his shoulder to his younger brother.

"Thank-you Justin. Now please leave and close the door on your way out.", Keith says looking away from his little brother and over to his desk.

"Pft, suit yourself.", Justin says before clenching the door knob and pulling it after him letting it slam after himself as he ran off to the stairs.

Keith looks back at Alex and drops a small, thin, rectangular box connected to a necklace on Alex's stomach.

"You'll be needing that.", he says with a grin before Alex's widen eyes slowly start to form into a frown.

She kicks him in the stomach and pushes him off the bed; letting him lay on the floor groaning.

"You asshole.", she mumbles before sliding off his bed with the necklace clenched in her left hand and stormed out of the room.

She goes back inside her assigned room and slams the door shut before realizing two piles of clothes on her bed with a tiny sticky not on top of one pile. Alex makes her way to the bed and picks up the sticky note that was written to her from Jennifer.

Got you some new clothes. Hope they fit you :) -Jennifer A.-

Alex puts the necklace around her neck and starts going through the clothes. Adeline remembered from their previous mission some things Alex hadn't liked, apparel wise, so when she sent one of her father's housemaids shopping, she wrote a list of clothes for her to buy for Alex.

Alex puts the sticky note on the white night stand next to the bed and picks up a white shirt from the pile with the words Levi imprinted on the front, just as a soft knock comes from the other side of the door leading into the room.

"You can come in Jennifer.", Alex says but continues picking up shirts and pants.

Jennifer opens the door and enters with a confused expression.