22.

A/N
It's finally time guys! It's finally time! 💕

Are you ready for this?

Alura 💋

PS Thank you for your messages and love for the book. I appreciate you all x

——————-
Do even know where we are going?" I said to Carter as he carried me on his back down the corridor of the castle and towards the sound of the king's army cheering outside.

"We have an idea where my mother's coven might be but if they decide to not help us then we will have no witch support from here on."

"Oh? So then what?"

"Then we try to track it down ourselves." He said calmly as the cheering noise of the army got louder.

"Oh?"

"It's the best we have baby."

"I know, I just tend to panic a bit about the unknown. I like to know what's coming."

He smiled. "I'm well aware of that my Sunshine but unfortunately this time we are going in blind and swinging at nothing."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "When this is all over can we go away together for like a long time? Just you and me and nothing to worry about?"

"When this is over baby I'll take you wherever you want to go, whenever you want." He laughed as we turned a corner.

"Can we get married first?" I whispered in his ear.

He smiled at me on his shoulder. "I'll marry you right now if you want me to."

I sat up and looked around. "Carter, shhh. Someone will hear you."

"And do what? I don't give a damn if they do hear me. If you want to get married baby then I will make it happen." He yelled as we passed some very important-looking vampires in the corridor who just glared at us.

"You are so badass." I giggled as I looked back at the vampires pointing at me on Carter's back talking about marriage.

"Anything you want baby and it's yours. I don't care about anyone else anymore. I only care about you." He stopped talking as we got closer to the doors and swung me around on his body so I was looking directly at his face as I straddled his waist. "You are the only thing that matters to me and if you want to wait to get married then I'm happy but if you want to get married right now my beautiful Sunshine then I'm happy as well. It doesn't matter to me where or when I get you, I just want you to be mine forever." He kissed me and I swung my arms around his neck.

"You would defy vampire law just for little old me?" I teased.

"I would defy Satan himself for little old you baby and I did." He kissed my cheek softly. "Whatever makes you happy." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me deeply.

"Now," I said in between his kisses.

"What?" He said into my skin.

"I want to marry you right now." I smiled at him.

A huge smile came across his handsome face. "Then let's get married my beautiful baby Sunshine."

—————————————

"Are you nervous right now because I'm shitting bricks?" Jake said pacing back and forth in the Castle's back garden. "This is huge Ebony. This is like the rest of your human life. This is .....Holy shit this is huge."

"Calm down." I laughed. "It's just a ceremony."

"You are getting married! I mean we didn't even get a bachelorette party with all the horny human women and there was no bachelor party with horny human strippers. My mind is not prepared for this."