Prolouge

Zorayanna Pov

February 8th, 2019

"Morning everybody It's DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne the god. We are the Breakfast club. We have a special guest In the building". DJ envy said.

"Yes sirrr". Charlamagne yelled out.

"We have the beautiful actress Zorayanna Kingston and Moneybagg yo". Angela finished.

"Wassup appreciate y'all having us here." Demario said as his Memphis Tennessee accent came out.

(Y'all check out the way he talks in the mm)

"Yes thanks for having us here. This is my second time here so I'm really excited". I told them honestly.

"Well may I say you look even more beautiful in person. You have the natural hair, natural look, natural body, and you carry your self good. You have a good spirit and We need more women like that in life". Charlagmagne said causing me to smile brightly.

"Awe thanks. That really touched my heart that you feel that way about me. I try be the postive and sweet person my parents raised me to be".

"Money you a lucky ass man. Treat her right and don't hurt her. She's a keeper man". Dj envy told Demario causing me to blush.

"I promise I will never hurt her. These hoes out here ain't worth it. She's a keeper fasho. I can see myself putting a ring on that finger, marrying her, and having kids with her. That's my baby". Demario said and I couldn't help but to hide my face and smile. He makes me so happy more than he makes me mad.

"This is so cute. How did you guys meet". Angela asked.

"Well I was in 12th grade when I first met him and I just turned 18 so me and my friends went to the palladium where he was performing at and surprisingly after the show he wanted to talk to me. And we talked for the rest of night bonding and then my boyfriend was cheating on me on my birthday with his Ex and I was highly upset like it truly broke my heart but after I broke up with him. So after we just stayed in his car and chill and talk and he wasn't trying to have sex with me which really surprise me. He was treating me better than my Ex-boyfriend did and that night I felt a connection that I never felt before. I never knew I would fall in love with him And we grew close after that night and he was acting like my boyfriend the next day so he asked me and I said yes".

"Awe that is such a beautiful story, I wish y'all the best". Angela cooed.

"Appreciate it". Demario said. "I wish you and Charlamagne the best.

"She ain't ready for all this". Charlamagne said causing me and Demario to laugh.

"Zorayanna what was the worst argument you and money got into". Angela asked causing me sit up. This wasn't go be a short answer.

"Ok so a 3 years ago my sister had a ex that broke her heart so she ask me to go on a date with him and make him like me for one night and then cut his ass off so he can feel pain. So I went on the date with him and he just thought I just wanted chill with him and get to know him but I was helping my sister out. So I didn't tell Demario because I knew he was go be tripping and tell me not to go. So me and the dude was outside and he was telling me he had a good night and I went alone with It saying I did too so then he kissed me and I didn't like It at all because he wasn't Demario. But soon as I pulled away from the kiss Demario and Kevin popped up out of nowhere. He was yelling and I never seem him so mad. He was yelling at me and I was crying. He broke up with me and called of the engagement".

"Damn and how y'all got back together". Charlamagne asked causing Demario to laugh loudly.

"Shit her crazy ass kept popping up everywhere making scenes and she was going crazy without me. I know she didn't really cheat on me and I know she loves me as much as I love her. A year after the breakup we got back together. A year after we got back together I propose to her again". Demario said with a low chuckle.

"How she was making scenes. What she was doing and Congratulations on the Engagement". Angela laughed.

"First she was quiet for the first 7 months but then she started popping up at my shows, the studio, clubs and every time a female was flirting me she would walk up to the girl and pick fights. She fought about 26 females because they was flirting with. And the craziest shit she did that pissed me off was when she brought some bitch ass nigga with her to my album release party. I fought the nigga cause he was touching all up on her and she was entertaining that shit with all the giggling. She was being bold as fuck with it too so after I fought the nigga she go call herself getting mad and she was swinging on me shit. So I took her ass to the back room and put her ass in check and then we got back together".

"Correction we was never broke up. I was letting you have your little fun for a good week with them hoes you was entertaining".

"Oh my god what happened to the sweet zorayanna we seen on other interviews". DJ Envy asked with a sad look.

"I don't know I changed. I'm still sweet and innocent inside but these bitches and niggas be taking my kindness for granted. Besides I've been around Demario too much that I'm starting to act more like him everyday." I sighed.

"Shit sometimes I miss the sweet kind Zorayanna. Now thanks to me she's the crazy, sensitive girl with a huge attitude, and always trying to fight everybody". Demario scoffed.

"Not true". I said defending myself.

"Yeah mhm I know". He mumbled.

"Question Moneybagg If you could go to the past and see Zorayanna again for the first time what would you think or say to her".

"Shit I will never think the fine jawn I met in the club would be someone I fall in love with. I never thought that we would come this far. Shit we been through alot like any other couples but real love is what keeps us together. If we ever grow out of love with each other than It wasn't real love to begin with". He told them and they all cooed including me.

"Have you ever cheated on her". Angela asked him causing me to look at him. I wish Demario would cheat on me. I'll cut his balls up and send it to his mama.

"Hell nah, I ain't planning on it and I never thought about it. People know not to fuck with me and mines". He scoffed.

"Good answer bae". I smirked before pecking his lips three times.

"Have you ever cheated". Charlamagne asked me and I quickly shook my head.

"Yeah when you went to that club with that nigga was cheating". Demario said giving me the evil eye. "I know I bet not catch you do that again." He sternly said and I smacked my teeth.

"So we have a few more minutes before we have to go. How was it meeting each other families". DJ Envy asked me.

"My first time meeting Demario's mom she didn't really like me but now she's like a second mom to me. Her mom and my mom are best friends.

"Glad things going good man. But we appreciate y'all for coming out here this morning. We had a real good time And do y'all wanna announce the Engagement". Charlamagne said.

"In 6 more months I will be Mrs. Zorayanna Gates". I smirked flashing my new ring.

"Congratulations y'all deserve It". Angela said.

"This is DJ Envy, Charlamagne the god, and Angela on Breakfast Club 105.1 we out". DJ Envy said before airing out.