8.

Zorayanna POV (bonus chapter, read closely)
One Week Later

The pain I was feeling was unexplainable

I thought I was done with this dark place but it seems to have come back to haunt me.

I haven't had a mental breakdown since I was 16 years and that was almost three years ago.

I knew I was go have to tell Demario about my past. And not only do I have to tell him I have to explain everything to my parents and I knew it was going to hurt them mainly because it has something major to do with them.

HE told me to never tell a SOUL but I couldn't hide it for any longer. I've been holding this pain in for to much longer and if I don't let it all out it's seriously going to hurt me.

So today I had my family In here so I could tell them the truth about what happen two years ago.

I was released from the mental home few days ago after the evaluation and other tests Das ran through. I found out that I had Bipolar disorder which means a disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs And Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which means A disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. There was no cure for what I have but I am on medication and I have to take it everyday. And every Wednesdays I have to attend therapy to help me.

So now we were all inside the confrence room that my therapist told us to come to. Today was the day that I tell everyone what happened and it was actually going to be my first time telling my therapist. I didn't want to tell her before I tell my family.

Everyone was all piled in the room which included Me, Demario, my parents, my grandmama, my sisters Zara and Zayla, my brother Zack and my other brother was In Jamaica doing God knows what. And my best friend Dreka was here along with Kevin.

"So everything all started In Memphis Tennessee when I was 16 years old." I said going down memory lane.

September 8th, 2016
16 years Old Zorayanna Kingston

It was a rainy Saturday night and I was In my room catching up on my homework. Yesterday was the first day of school and I already had so much work to do. My mama went on a business trip to New York City, My daddy was MIA, My big sister Zara was in college so she was probably at her dorm room, My little sister Zayla was sending the night at her friends house, My big brother Zack was with his girlfriend at her house, and My other big brother Zashawn was in his room listening to his music and doing God knows what. So I decided to take a break of doing homework and go downstairs. All I had on was a old shirt and some shorts but I didn't have to change clothes because we didn't have any guests and it was only my brother in the house.

Once I made it downstairs to the kitchen I opened the fridge and smacked my teeth as I didn't see shit in here to eat. I wanted to eat some junk food not no healthy shit. I than walked over to the pantry and grabbed me a bag of Doritos and a pack of skittles. As soon as I turned around I seen my brother standing behind me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my way.

"Nigga get cho stank ass out my way". I laughed while sitting down on the stool.

"You forever got jokes Zorayanna". He scoffed before walking over to the fridge. I laughed loudly and pulled my phone out so I could scroll through Instagram.

"Damn moneybagg yo fine as a bitch". I mumbled while looking at his video. His grills he was showing was doing him justice. He was indeed fine.

"Aye Zorayanna let me show you something upstairs". My brother said and I nodded my head before following him upstairs.

As soon as we got upstairs he closed and locked the door but I didn't think nothing of it because he was my brother and brothers wasn't suppose to hurt their sisters.

"What you got to show me". I scoffed as I sat down on the edge of the bed. He said he had to use the bathroom real quick and he was taking to long.

"Hold up". He yelled from the bathroom and I smacked my teeth and watched TV. Soon the bathroom opened and he came out fully naked. I was disgusted so I covered my eyes and was about to walk out the room.

"Eww Zashawn you could've atleast told me to get out". I yelled as I was walking out the door but surprisingly he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Zorayanna even though you my little sister you fine as fuck no cap. Like you got a sexy ass body and some sexy ass lips. And I know you got s sexy pussy". He mumbled as he touched my vagina but I quicky backed away.

"Zashawn what's wrong with you. You're my fucking brother". I screamed as I get tried to walk away but he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer to him.

Zashawn laid me down on the bed and started kissing all over my face, my neck, and my titties. I tired to break away from him but he was so much stronger than me.

"Stop Zorayanna. I want this and you want this too". He whispered as he snatched my shorts and panties off my body.

"STOP ZASHAWN YOU'RE MY BROTHER AND I'M A VIRGIN". I cried out loudly but no one could hear my screams and my cries.

"Sshh". He whispered as he slowly slid his penis inside my vagina. I shut my eyes tightly as the pain was going throughout my body. I couldn't move because he was stronger than me and I couldnt scream because the walls was sound proof and nobody could hear my cries exept for my brother zashawn.

December 13th, 2018
3 Months Later

"ZORAYANNA KINGSTON HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND". My mama screamed as she stared at the pregnancy test.

I looked over at Zashawn with tears in my eyes and he gave me a look that meant I better not say a damn thing.

"Im sorry mama". I cried.

"Zorayanna you're a child yourself. You can't raise no damn baby all by yourself." My mama yelled out.

"The fuck zorayanna". My brother Zack scoffed as he glared at the pregnancy test. "Who the fuck is the daddy because he about to die. You shouldn't be having no goddamn sex". Zack screamed.

Tears came from my eyes because my family was disappointed in me because I'm pregnant and I was so scared to tell them the truth.

"Don't cry now. Once you have that baby it staying with my mama. You to damn young to raise a child all by yourselves". Mama cried as she sat down on the couch. "Lord I failed as a mother".

"Wow Zorayanna I'm so disappointed in you". Zashawn smirked while giving me a seductive look.

I looked away from him and started crying. Crying because my life was falling into pieces, crying because I'm pregnant, crying because I didn't want to be on this earth anymore it was no use.

June 11th
6 months later

"ITS A GIRL". The doctor yelled as she placed the baby in my hand. Tears came from my eyes as I stared at my baby. She was so beautiful and she looked just like me.

"My grandbaby is so beautiful". Mama cried while looking at my daughter.

"Now Zorayanna whenever you ready to raise her than come by my house and I'll willingly give her to you. I'm too old to be raising a baby". My grandmama said before kissing my forehead.

"Ok mommy what's her name". Doctor asked smiling down at me.

"Torayanna Tiaria Kingston". I lowly said looking down at my baby girl. "Oneday we will meet again baby girl".