4.

Zorayanna Pov
Saturday Evening
6pm.

"Why won't you just move in with Demario. That man got a whole mansion in Las Vegas". Zara asked.

"I decided to get a dorm room at Las Vegas State University. I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow morning with Demario to get a dorm room and to do some other important stuff while I'm there. Mama was going there with me but she has to work tomorrow and she can't take no days off since she taking next week off for my graduation".

"Awe okay I'm going to miss you so much. When you leaving for Las Vegas again".

"Next Week". I told her causing her eyes to wide. I'm leaving next Sunday".

"I thought you was leaving next month". She told me.

"Next week is Next month silly. Graduation is Saturday June 4th". I laughed.

"Damn why you such in a rush to leave". She groaned.

"I just wanted to go earlier so I can have time to get to know Las Vegas. I was go leave in the middle of July but since Demario leaving next week them I'ma go with him and besides we go be in Las Vegas for like two weeks and then we go cone back and visit Memphis and stay for like a week."

"Is dorms go be open when you get there". She asked.

"I don't know. I'ma ask Dean. If not then I'm saying with demario until I get my dorm". I told her.

"You told him about it. I know you haven't spoke to him since we left Ihop". She said and I sigh.

"I hate arguing with him. We only been dating for 4 months and we've been in so much arguments".

"That's what couples do Zora." Zara said before walking out the room. I walked behind her and closed my door and locked it. As soon as I went back to packing up I heard a knock at my balcony window. I still don't understand how demario get up here and I'm on the third floor.

I walked to the door and peeped through the peep hole and indeed it was demario with his shades on. I unlocked the door and allowed him to come in. First thing I smelled when he walked past me was his sexy ass cologne.

"Hey". I mumbled.

"Wassup ma". He asked taking his shades off and looking around the room at all the suitcases and boxes.

"I've decided to go to Las Vegas with you next weekend off you're still moving. I'll just go ahead and get situated. And I wad going to ask if you can come with me to Las Vegas tomorrow so I can buy my dorm room."

"Fine by me. What time we leaving". He asked while sitting down on the bed.

"6 or 7 in the morning. And I have to meet dean at 1:30 pm. It takes 4 hours to fly and 24 hours to drive".

"I know baby. We'll leave around 6 or 6:30".

"Ok. You done helping Kevin".

"Yeah I'm finally done and he on his own. The party starts at 8:30". He told me and I looked down at my apple watch and seen it was 6:45 almost 7 and almost 8. I need to hurry up and get ready and slick down my hair. I gotta get cute. And I gotta do my make up. Dann I didn't know it was this late. I'm so glad I already showered because it would've took me longer.

"Oh my god I gotta get ready." I groaned as I ran to my closet to pick out my outfit. It was a soft pink dress that I've bought from forever 21 and some clear shoes I brought from fashion nova. I laid the dinner part outfit on the bed next to demario and walked back to the closet to grab the outfit I picked out for the after party outfit that's going to be just me, my best friend Dreka, and our friends