3.

Saturday Morning
Zorayanna Pov

"What you doing up so early on the laptop". My mama asked sitting down next to me with two hot chocolates in her hand. I grabbed the one with the whip cream and chocolate syrup and thank her.

"Mama I'm leaving off for college next month I have to be prepared". I said as I was looking at some houses.

"Why you leaving in July. School don't start until October". She asked.

"I just want to get use to Las Vegas first and besides demario leaving next month as well so he's going to show me around. I've only been there a few times and that was to visit the college. Hopefully I'll meet some new friends. But I also want to find me a house before next month. I been having my eyes on this one for days".

"Hmm three bedroom house and two bathrooms". She said in awe. "I like it. If you want we can go up to New York and check out the house I can call the Realtor".

"Yes I would love that". I cooed.

"I'm going to call the Realtor now". She pulled her phone out and dialed the number before heading off back in the kitchen.

Five minutes later my mama came back in the room with a huge smile on her face. "The Realtor said tomorrow at 1pm."

"Sounds good to me". I shrugged.

"Good. We'll get on your dad's private Jet and fly out there. It's a 4 and a half hour flight so we'll leave around 6 or 7 in the morning".

"Aight. I'm hungry mama what's for breakfast". I asked and she looked at me like I was dumb.

"Girl you finna move out next month cook you something. I taught you everything I know how to cook so you good".

"I don't feel like cooking right now. Let's get something to eat".

"I'm finna go to work. Ask your siblings or your boyfriend". She told me before heading upstairs to get ready.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room so I could get dress. The birthday dinner was at 8 tonight so I had the whole day to get some important things done. I still had to buy some things for my new house, and I need to buy some groceries but I'll do that when I get my house.

Once I made it to my room I picked a outfit to wear for today and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning chores which consisted of a nice hot shower, a face cleanse, and brush my teeth. Once I was done I got dressed, fixed my hair, and put on some light makeup.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and seen I had four miss calls from demario and six texts

I grabbed my phone off the charger and seen I had four miss calls from demario and six texts. I grabbed my purse and made sure everything I needed was in there including my wallet, headphones, charger, gum, and more.

"I do not feel like hearing his mouth". I mumbled to myself while walking downstairs. I seen my two sisters Zara and Zayla was downstairs fully dressed.