6.

Zorayanna  Pov (later that night) (issa marathon bitch😜)

"Reverse back to me, Skip you, Uno, Uno out". I yelled before putting my card down. I jumped up from the couch and started twerking.

"No fair Zora you fucking cheated ". Tink groaned while getting up from the couch as well.

"Can't get mad bitch. I'm the master at Uno. Now let's make girls night really popping. I say we hit the club and get lit". I suggested.

"Oh yes Las Vegas got the best clubs". Peach cooed. "I'm Finn get sexy as look fine. I'm single now so I'm gonna pull some niggas".

No lie I really enjoy hanging with the girls. Over the four weeks we've gotten real close and I enjoy them. They're indeed my bitches. There's 5 of them. Tink, Peach, Vassiah, Josie, and Malianna but she go by nana.

Tink is the wild and crazy friend that's always trying to have fun and does crazy shit, Vassiah Is the messy and petty friend that knows all the tea,  Peach is the goofy and sweet friend, Josie is the mean and bold friend that's always trying fight someone, And Nana is the oldest one she's the big sister out of our clique. And they all bad ass bitches. The only ones that is taken out of our group is Me, Nana, and Josie.

"Aight if we go go to the club then we need to hurry up and get cute". Josie scoffed before walking upstairs to her room and we all did the same thing.

Once I made it to my bedroom I took all my clothes off and threw it in the dirt hamper before hitting the shower. Once I was done showering I lotioned my body before putting my outfit on. I decided to not wear panties and bra tonight.

After I was dressed I did my hair and makeup. My hair was in two braids so I didn't want to take it out. So I grabbed my black scarf and wrapped it around my head in a cute style. I then layed my edges down and did my makeup which includes my fake eyelashes, eye-shadow, eyeliner, foundation, and lipgloss. Something simple and cute. Once I was dressed I grabbed my cutch to match my outfit and put my phone in it, my wallet, my keys. some lipgloss, and some gum in it before heading back downstairs. Everyone was already dressed and looking good.

Vassiah

Tink