17.

Zorayanna Pov
3 years ago

It was on a Saturday Night In April and we was visiting Memphis Tennessee for vacation. My big sister Zara who is 3 years older then me was asking for a big favor and me being the soft little sister I am I went alone with it.....

"I seriously don't want to do this". I groaned as Zara was fixing my outfit. She wanted me to look sexy. "What's the whole point of me doing this Zara".

"Listen Damien Is my ex and he played me so pay back Is a mother fucker

"Listen Damien Is my ex and he played me so pay back Is a mother fucker. All I want you to do Is give him a great time and at the end of the night hurt his feelings. You owe me Zorayanna". My sister hissed.

"I'm putting my relationship at risk helping your stupid ass. I ain't doing this anymore".

"Ok all done". Zara cooed while clapping her hands.

"Where y'all going". Kevin asked barging In the room with Tey In his arms. The twins was now three years old and Torayanna was now 7 years old.

"None of your business". I scoffed walking past him. He grabbed my arm and looked me up and down with his eyebrow raised.

"Where you going dressed like this". He angrily asked. Kevin grew to be such a big brother to me and I love him to death but he's so annoying.

"Out". I nonchalantly said.

"Out with who." His nosey ass asked.

"Nobody leave me alone". I groaned trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Kevin leave my best friend alone nie". Dreka yelled from downstairs.

I was trying to hurry up and leave before Demario come back to the house. I wanted to get this shit over with.

"I'm telling Demario as soon as he comes home. Bye". He said pushing me. I rolled my eyes and rushed out the house and to the club I was meeting Damien at. I was having such a bad feeling.

Demario Pov
3 hours later

"Where my fiance at". I asked as soon as I came In the house. Kevin was texting me some shit about she was in a rush out the house wearing something inappropriate.

"That's what I'm tryna figure out. Cuh she literally ran out like she was finna go sneak to see someone". Kevin told me causing me to clench my teeth.

"Zara where the hell my girl at". I yelled walking upstairs.

"I can't tell you Demario". She smirked.

I grabbed my gun from my waistband and took it off safety before pointing It at her. "Where the fuck my girl at Zara". I asked.

"She's on a date at Premium Club". She told me and I nodded my head and ran out the house with Kevin followed behind me.