11.

Zorayanna POV

"You doing to fucking much. It ain't even that serious. We was just playing and having fun". I yelled as we was all going back and forth with Demario. We literally been arguing for over a hour. It was 4 In the morning and I was so sleepy. Dreka and Kevin was asleep In one of the guest rooms, Kira and Gotti was asleep In one of the guests room, Jori and Gunna was In a guest room, And Dalily was sleep In a guest room and yet me and Demario was still arguing. And I been dismiss him from the conversation but yet he still want to go back and forth me. 

"Running around the neighborhood naked ain't no fucking playing that's being stupid". He yelled back. "And then you go have my little sister acting wild with ya'll".

"Ok shawty finna be 18 let her fucking live. I'm a grown ass women and I can do whatever the fuck I want to". I scoffed.

"When you In a relationship then you can't do whatever the fuck you want to do." He retorted.

"Ok demario can this argument please be over with. We been going back and forth for almost two damn hours". 

"Whatever Alaina". He scoffed calling me by my middle name so I knew he was pissed off. "I'm sleeping somewhere else tonight". He mumbled.

"Thank you Dewayne". I snapped calling him by his middle name. I storm right past him upstairs to the room we was sleeping In. And slammed the door shut making sure to lock It. 

I placed my phone on the charger before heading to the bathroom so I could shower. 1 hour later I was In my night clothes laying In the bed. As soon as my eyes closed I was out like a light.

9 hours later ( 2:15 AM) 

I woke up the next day to a loud bang. My eyes slowly opened and I heard that someone was knocking on my door. I was about to get up and open It until I heard Demario's voice.

"Open this Fucking door". Demario barked while banging hard on the door. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from the charger before sitting back down on the bed.

The loud knocking continued for about two minutes before It eventually stopped. Just as I was about to get up to put some clothes on the door was knocked In and Income Demario with a nonchalant look on his face. He walked right past me to his closet without looking at me. I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. I walked to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I grabbed my suitcase and placed It on the bed so I could find me something to wear. The girls was planning on going to the mall at 4 and having a girls day out. I missed my daughter so much but she wanted to stay over her auntie house and play with her cousins. I was glad she enjoyed Demario's family. 

I hate when me and Demario Is mad at each other. I miss being up on him and kissing him. I hate when we argue because It leads to this silent treatment.

"Damn demario why you broke this door." Gunna asked demario with Kevin and Gotti asked.

"Someone want to be childish and lock the door so I knocked the shit down". Demario laughed while sitting down next to me to tie his shoes.

"Fuck you bitch". I mumbled.

"What was that". Demario asked looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away as I felt tears coming down from my eyes. I laid down on the bed and started crying loudly.

"Zorayanna". Demario called out but I ignored him and continued crying. I needed my medicine right now because I feel like a soft bitch.

I didn't know If you don't take your medicine the correct way that you can get sick. My stomach was hurting, I felt light headed and I was dizzy.