7.

Zorayanna Pov

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?" The officer said smacking cuffs on me.

"Why are you arresting her". Nana yelled coming out the club with Peach, Vassiah, Josie, and Tink following behind her.

"Underage drinking and attempted murder". The police said holding me by my arm tightly and pushing me in the car. 

"You can't do that. Let her go". Peach screamed with tears strolling down her eyes. 

My Life Was Over.

2 hours later

"Jug Jug Jug Jug Jug Jug Jug Jug". Nana yelled as Tink was holding the patron down to my throat. This shit was strong as fuck and I knew I might lose the bet.

"Awe man". Josie yelled as I pushed the bottle away from me. That was a huge ass bottle and I only drunk half of it. I knew I was a little tipsy.

"Welp medi and pedi on Zorayanna". Peach smirked while tapping my eyes. 

"Whatever bitches". I laughed flicking them off.

Few minutes later while we was dancing on the dance floor and enjoying each other company s a few man came up to us and they was pretty handsome.

"Good evening ladies. I seen ya'll dancing and ya'll look really good. Ya'll wanna go to the vip section with us and chill and smoke". The dark skin guy with dreads asked.

"Umm sure". Nana shrugged following the dudes along with Tink, Vassiah, Peach, And Josie.

"Zorayanna you coming". Vassiah yelled out turning around noticing I didn't move.

"Yeah I'm coming. I have to use the bathroom real quick". I yelled out over the music before rushing to the bathroom. I couldn't hold my pee any longer. 

While I was peeing I heard the bathroom door open and a few giggles was filling the bathroom. It sounded to be about two or three girls. 

"Girl his bitch here in the club". One girl laughed. I quickly got up and wiped myself before pulling my skirt down. I looked through the crack in the bathroom stall so I could see who they were. It was indeed two girls that I seen earlier in the club. One was short, lightskin, and had long blue hair and the other girl was around my height, brownskin, and had long wavy black hair.

"Bitch that hoe ain't got shit on me". The brown skin girl laughed.

"Facts bitch. Demario was yours first before her ugly ass came in the picture". The light skin girl laughed.

I raised my eye brow and looked closely at the bitches. I know damn well they wasn't talking about my nigga.

"And he's still mines bitch. I heard he moved back to Las Vegas and soon he will be in my arms again. That Zorayanna bitch gotta go". She scoffed.

I swung the door opened wide and the girls quickly turned around.

"Keep my nigga name out your mouth". I snapped before punching her dead in her mouth. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her forcefully back against the mirror causing the glass to shattered everywhere. Her light skin so called friend Just stood against the wall recording. What a fake as friend.

I dragged the girl by her hair and continued to punch her repeatedly. I don't know if it was because I was drunk but I had so much anger built up in me. From the past to the present. There's a lot of thing people don't know about me and It's hard to open up to people so I kept It all In me.