16.

Zorayanna Pov
6:32 AM.

"Welcome to the world Princess Ke'yarri and Princess Te'yarri". Torayanna cooed kissing her baby sister's face.

"Damn all my girls so beautiful"

"Damn all my girls so beautiful". Demario smirked while holding Ke'yarri In his arms. In my opinion Ke'yarri looks just like him and Te'yarri looks just like me.

"Congratulations on the new bundle of joy. My name Is Doctor Anderson and I'm going to take Baby Te'yarri and check her hearing. It'll be only ten minutes and then I'll come back to check Ke'yarri's hearing." Doctor Anderson told me reaching for the baby. Demario kissed my baby's forehead before handing It to the doctor. She gave me a friendly smile before walking out the room.

"Grandma and Nana I'm finally a big sister". Torayanna yelled running over to my mama and Demario's daddy. I'm so glad that My mama and Demario's mama are best friends. They're even on a Tv show together called Basketball Wives and them two stays In trouble. Demario's mama is calm but my mama be snapping on any and everybody.

"Aight let me see my godbaby". Kevin said taking Tea from my arms.

"Don't drop my baby". I scoffed watching him making ugly ass faces at my daughter. She probably was terrified.

"Okay baby Ke'yarri Is back". Doctor Anderson some coming back In the room with my daughter. She handed him to Demario before walking to my side with a clipboard.

"Ok mommy. Looks like you'll be able to leave with your baby girls tomorrow morning. Everything looks pretty good. The babies are healthy and everything looks good."

I don't know shit about newborn babies I just be holding them so bare with me😭

1 Month Later

"Kevin how In the world did you make cereal and there's no milk"

"Kevin how In the world did you make cereal and there's no milk". I asked Kevin while I was breastfeeding Te'yarri and Demario was changing Ke'yarri's diaper.

"There's milk in the fridge. It was in that little container that say BM. Buttermilk is actually pretty good". Kevin groaned while chewing the cereal.