9.

Zorayanna POV (5 months later.... Last time skip for a while) (It is now November 23rd Day before Thanksgiving day. Zorayanna and Demario has now been dating for 9 months.)

"Demario I look good". I asked demario while looking at myself in the mirror that was in his Tahoe. We were now on our way to Atlanta for two main reasons. First reason was to go to my grandma house so I can finally meet my daughter for the first time and take her with me. I was really nervous to meet her again and I had so much guilt in me I felt like I abandoned by daughter and I don't wont her to grow up without a mother. It's time for me to woman and raise my child. My grandma is getting old and she doesn't need a two years old stressing her out. The second reason was I was meeting Demario's parents and I was really scared about that. Demario's parents was having Thanksgiving Dinner at her house tomorrow.

"Yes baby girl you look beautiful as always. You feeling okay today". Demario asked me and I nodded my head.

Ever since I told then my past my family and friends been making sure I was okay

Ever since I told then my past my family and friends been making sure I was okay. Making sure I'm feeling happy, making sure I take my medication everyday and never miss therapist sessions and honestly I feel okay. I was pretty happy today. I was so ready to see my daughter. My grandma sends me so much pictures of her and she even told me she tells Torayanna that I'm her mama and she shows Torayanna pictures of me.

"Okay we here". Demario said stopping the car. I looked up and seen we was at my grandmothers house. Instantly guilt and sadness entered my body. I could've atleast visit my daughter up here or call her. All I did was send my grandma money for her, clothes, toys, and other necessitates. Life my therapist said I was scared to face her since that's my brother child as well. But now I'm putting my fear to the side and see my baby girl.

"What if she hates me". I mumbled as I took my seat belt off.

"Don't worry baby let's just go in there and get our baby girl". Demario said causing me to blush. I was happy that demario was here for me every step of the way.

Once we made it to the doorstep I ring the door bell three times and seconds later my grandma answered it. Water filled my eyes as I heard my daughter voice coming from the living room.

"Hello baby". Grandma said pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back and kissed her cheeks.

"Hello Demario. You been keeping my grandma daughter out of trouble". My grandma asked while letting me and demario in.

"Yes ma'am I try". He laughed causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Well I have all her things pack. Demario can you go upstairs to the room with the pink door and grab her things". Grandma asked and he nodded his head before walking away.

Grandma grabbed my hands and led me to the living room. I looked in the living room and seen my daughter for the first time since she was born. She was sitting down on the couch looking at my photo album.