18.

Zorayanna Pov

"Is you crying". I asked with my face scrunched up.

"That's such a sad story Zorayanna. I know how much you love Moneybagg and for your sister to try to break y'all up Is fuck up. Do you still speak to her". Megan asked me and I shook my head.

"We don't get along anymore. I don't trust her and everytime I see her I get mad". I angrily said.

"Ok ladies were done for today. Y'all head not In right. Come back Next Monday and go get shit popping again". The producer Ice Cube announced.

"Yes thanks boss". I said rushing of the set with Megan running behind me.

Every since me and Megan been working on the new Friday movie we've been closer then ever. Megan made a appearance in the first Friday movie when she was younger and she was really happy to be one of the lead roles.

The new Friday Movie was going to be like a spin off. Craig's daughter which Is me and Smokey's daughter which Is me Is going to be the Next Craig and Smokey and Im just so happy to make this movie. We've been working on it for 6 months now and It comes out In 6 more months.

"I'm so glad we have the rest of the week off. I'm finna enjoy this break". I told Megan.

"Me too. Finna make love to my husband and get pregnant". She cooed. "I want another baby so bad".

"I want a son". I mumbled.

"I want a girl. Being around your girls made me wanna have a daughter".

"Being around your son made me wanna have a son. But I'm glad Torayanna and your son are the best of friends".

"Watch they go be dating In the future. Torayanna and Jakhari. I'm calling It". She smirked.

"That's all she talks about. Mama Khari did this Khari did that. I love Khari he's so cute". I laughed.

"Thought she said boys was ugly". Megan laughed.

"I know right. Text me later I'm finna go home to my husband and kids".

"Fiance and kids. Y'all need to hurry and get married. I wanna be the best women". She whined.

"Bitch you go be one of the brides maid. Kevin Is the Best Man and Dreka Is the Best Women. The twins are going to be the flower girl and we'll talk more later. Ive been having some good ideas I wrote down". I told her before walking away to my car.

1 hour later

"Mommyyyyyyyyyy". My girls screamed while running towards me.

"My beautiful daughters". I cooed hugging them tightly. I love coming home to my girls screaming my name. It brought such joy to my eyes.

"What's up baby". Demario said pecking my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"I miss you baby. I get to stay home for the rest of the week". I told him and he chuckled while rubbing his goatee.

"They got sick of you". He asked me.

"Yeah I guess. I've been so stressed about the wedding and I just want It to be perfect and be my dream wedding". I groaned.

"Stop stressing mama. You deserve the world and It's go be perfect. Just like you".

"And Im still debating If I should invite my sister. Why do I have the most fuck up siblings. Only siblings that's normal Is Zyla and Zack".

"I don't like her ass either but that's up to you." He told me and I nodded my head.