10.

Demario Pov
Thanksgiving Day

"Aight were here". I loudly said as I parked in my mama driveway. It was now 6:30pm and the dinner was suppose to begin at 6:00 I knew they wasn't eating yet. I looked around every where and seen it was so much cars outside.

"Oh my god I'm so nervous baby. I look good". Zorayanna asked for the fifth time.

"Yes baby you look beautiful as always". I laughed while cutting the loud ass music she had blasting down. I swear I hate giving this girl the Aux cord.

"Thanks baby. You like Torayanna outfit. I ordered it from Fashion Nova". She cooed as she look at Torayanna's fur outfit. No cap her little outfit was fye as fuck.

"Yeah I like that"

"Yeah I like that". I nonchalantly said. I was also nervous as well because I knew how my family can get especially my mama. My mama has no filter and she says whatever she needs to say. I just hope this is a peaceful dinner and no drama.

I got out the car and opened the door for Zorayanna and Torayanna. I picked Torayanna up and grabbed Zorayanna hand before walking to the front door. I unlocked the door with the key I had and walked in Instantly smelling food.

"Demario is that you". I heard my mama yell as she walked over to me. "Boy you look so different". She yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Good to see you mama". I laughed. She pulled away and stared at Torayanna and Zorayanna.

"And who might this pretty baby be". She said referring to Torayanna and ignoring the hell out of Zorayanna.

"This is Toryanna my daughter and my girlfriend Zorayanna". I told my mama.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Gates". Zorayanna nicely said holding her hand out but all my mama do was stare at it with disgust.

Zorayanna POV

"So zorayanna how long you and my son been dating". Mrs. Gates asked me at the dinner table. It was now 8 and this whole night has been terrible. Nobody likes me and I didn't want to be here anymore. Only person that I could sociate with is my best friend Dreka. Kevin and demario are first cousins so of course Kevin and Dreka was here.

"8 months". I told her.

"And what are your intentions with my son. I know he's a millionaire and you probably want his money". She scoffed and I felt my body tensing up. I was getting upset.

Demario had to use the bathroom and I was here all online but Dreka was sitting next to me.

"Mama Gates. Zorayanna isn't after Demario's money". Dreka scoffed while taking up for me.

"She can talk dreka. God gave her a mouth to speak up. Now tell me child what are you doing in life while you're living off my son". Mrs. Gates asked.