5.

Zorayanna Pov (BONUS CHAPTER BECAUSE I LOVE Y'ALL) I know its very short.
Six Weeks Later
Las Vegas Nevada

It has been officially 6 weeks since my grad bash and my life is going pretty well. I graduated high school 5 weeks ago and I've been living In Las Vegas for 4 weeks and honestly I love It. Demario knows Las Vegas more than I do so he really showed me around the city. I know that I'm ready for school so I can meet new people. Only friends I've met was this guy name Jahari and a few girls that stays with me in the sorority house.  I'm just scared to introduce Demario to Jahari. I'm actually suppose to be introducing them together because I knew I can't hide this from Demario. I met Jahari when I was on campus buying me a dorm room.  I bought a room in the sorority house since the dorm rooms wasn't cutting It. I actually like the girls so I've decided to stay even though I don't want to be in their sorority. Being a sorority sister Is just not for me. But they still treat me like a sorority sister even though I'm not with them. They still invite me to events with them and of course I'm going to make it to all of their step shows.

"Bae you sure I look good". I asked while looking at myself in the full body mirror.

"Yeah you seem really nervous

"Yeah you seem really nervous. What you so nervous about". He asked as we pulled up to the restaurant I asked him to take me to. That's where Jahari is at.

"I'm nervous about you". I mumbled as we walked in the restaurant. I looked to the back booth and seen Jahari sitting down.

I sighed nervously  as I grabbed demario hand and led him to the back. We sat down in front of Jahari.

"Hey Jahari this is my boyfriend Demario. Demario this is my friend Jahari". I nervously said.

"Nice to meet you man. Great fan of your music". Jahari said holding his hand out.

"The fuck is this shit Zorayanna". Demario scoffed while glaring at me.

"I met Jahari on campus and he's been nice to me. I just wanted to introduce him to you". I said to demario before gulping hard.

"Look man I respect y'all relationship and were just friends and that's it. I'm actually into Someone else and me and Zorayanna are strictly friends". Jahari explained to demario but demario was still glaring at me with his jaws clenched.

Maybe this was a terrible Idea.

"Zorayanna ain't got no male friends lil nigga". Demario said before storming out the restaurant.

"I'm sorry Jahari this was a bad idea". I mumbled before running out the restaurant as well.

As soon as I got in the car demario drove off and he still had his jaws clenched. This was such a bad Idea. I don't think I ever seen Demario this mad.

About fifteen minutes later we pulled up to the studio and I seen Kevin was already here. They was suppose to recording a song together.

"Wassup man". Kevin said giving demario a manly hug.