Chapter three (The begining part 3)

No ones Pov
Bendy walked into the classroom holding his books in his arms, he sat down in the back of the classroom cause his teacher didn't trust him in the front or anywhere in the front, cause the Jocks and the others always throw spit balls at the back of his head, the class starts, all the 'smart' or 'higher' students that do their work writing down notes, so that's what the demon did, he wrote down notes, other classmates whisper talking to each other, some asleep not caring, others listening to their music.

---Lazy Time Skip---

Bendy's Pov
Once the bell rang I got up off my seat and headed for the door, I met my eyes with Cuphead for a split second before walking out the room holding my books and notes, my tail swishing back and forth a tad bit of pink covered my cheeks while I walked "heh...great...next is gym.." I didn't want to go to gym, I just wanted to see him again, but I knew he wouldn't wanna trust someone as himself, the demon headed for the gym lockers already changed in his stuff everyone in the gym, he opened his locker placing his stuff in the locker closing it, hearing the lockers lock tick locked, he walked out the locker room going to the gym, everyone was doing their morning routine in the gym, so did he, once after that class he waited till everyone was gone, once everyone was gone I headed for the lockers to change back into my original school clothes, I gave off a small sigh, I opened my gym locker grabbing my books and notes then headed for the doors, I heard talking, getting nervous but I ignored it and kept walking, I wondered where that guy was, he was stuck in my head when we first met.. I shook my head knowing it was time for lunch, I went towards the lunch room, I got my plate and went for an empty table in the back, I ate alone as always..

Cuphead Pov
I was eating with my friends 'Jocks' I noticed the demon sitting by hi,self in the back, I then noticed the demon looking at me, our eyes locked up for a few seconds till he looked down at his food, I smiled softly, I started to talk with the others once again till everyone was outside for recess or 'Free Time' I was playing kick ball with everyone else.

Bendy's Pov
When everyone walked outside I walked with them all the way in the back, I walked towards a bush and sitting behind it reading a book, I then glanced up seeing him once more watching him till a ball came at me hitting me in the face, I grunted glancing around, I then met eyes with the jock once more "hey, have ya seen a ball anywhere?" The cup said "oh the ball that hit me in the face? Haven't seen it since that happened..." I said glancing around, the cup rolled its eyes "jeez sorry.." he scoffed, I rolled my eyes looking over at him "the ball's behind the tree dumbass" I said in response "Tch, thanks..." he walked off to get the ball and continue playing kick ball, I rolled my eyes grunting then went back to reading "hmph..."