Chapter twelve (Lovers pt.5) {begining chaos pt.1}

No ones pov
Cuphead held bendy close as the little devil was asleep in his arms, he smiled brightly, hours have passed since he was asleep, cuphead slowly woke the demon up and they started the fire, and made food for everyone.

Mystery persons pov
I was wondering the woods in search for a friend, I ended up at a cottage, I glanced at the cottage seeing Bendy, I glanced at the demon with a glare, I didn't see if he was one of them, or a hunter, but I know better not to trust anyone till they've proven themselves to me, I noticed someone else come up behind the demon and hugged him kissing his cheek, he looked out the window, I hid quickly.

Cuphead' Pov
I glanced out the window seeing something duck down, but didn't see what it was, I raised a brow "the hell?.." I said confusedly, the demon looked up at me "something wrong cuppy??..." he said, I looked down at the demon "nothing..Just thought i saw something.." I said, "alright bae" he smiled softly, I smiled back kissing his forehead.

Bendy's pov
I was worried when i heard him say 'Saw Something' I looked over at the window "what did you think you saw??.." I said, he looked at me "a figure watching us then hid.." he replied, I got more nervous glaring out the window "creepy.." I said, he nodded agreeing, we then left from the window closing the blinds then went towards the kitchen.

(Here's the next chapter of the beginning chaos, hope y'all liked it)