Chapter sixty four

Bendy's POV
I was a bit confused seeing Cuphead leave so late, but I shrugged it off, it was a not strange seeing him leave so late, but I won't question it, I closed my eyes leaning against the trees bark, "can't believe I've been out in a coma for so long... and forgotten my memories like that...I feel so stupid.. yet.. I still don't remember anything from before... this whole thing went down... what well I do??... well it Happen again??.." I questioned

I didn't know what I'll do, yet.. it doesn't mean I can't get my memories again! I waited for Cuphead to return, but I already had fallen asleep on the tree bark, the night had passed and I was still sleeping on the tree, cuppy was outside asking max out to go potty, I sighed a bit opening my eyes, looking over at the two tiredly "mm?" I sat up rubbing my eyes "ah, morning sleepyhead, how'd ya sleep bends?" I heard cuppy say, "I slept fine cuppy, you?" I asked back, "I slept fine love" He replied back, I smiled.

Cuphead's POV
I had took max outside to go potty, me and Bendy had a good conversation along the way, I smiled softly seeing him smile, I took max back inside then went towards the tree bendy has always liked, I brought him back down holding him closely, He giggled softly swaying his tail behind him, I smiled seeing him happy, I always liked when he was happy, it made me feel joy, it made me.. complete

Without him I would feel empty, I am lucky to have met him, I love him with all of my heart and soul, no matter what, I want him to be happy, to be loved, to have anything he wants.. but with this monster war, it won't happen much, but I'll try, and I won't give up, I we'll always be by his side, even when the world ends, or we die..
"Bendy??.." I asked, the demon looked up at me "yes?.." he replied

I coughed to clear my throat then I spoke again "I had something in mind for you... before this whole hell things, and... I've been thinking.." I said, Bendy raised a brow "oh? What is it then?" He questioned, I let out a big deep breath "for you I would climb the highest mountain peak, swim the deepest ocean, your love I do seek, for you I'd cross the rivers most wide, walk the hottest desert sand, for you are the one who makes me whole, you've captured my heart, and touched my soul, for you are the one that stepped out of my dreams, and gave me new hope, showed me what love means, for you alone are my reason to live, for the compassion you show and the care that you give, you came into my life and made me complete, each time I see you, my heart skips a beat, for you define beauty, in both body and mind, your soft gentle face, more beauty I'll never find, for you are the one god sent from above, the angel I needed, for whom I do love."

I soon finished talking, I looked at him, he had blushed throughout the sentences, I blushed softly then we both chuckled "awh, you really mean all those things cuppy?" Bends had said, I nodded in reply, he smiled and hugged me tightly, I hugged back.

And theirs that! Hope y'all liked this chapter! Tell me what ya think in the comments!
Char!