Chapter Seven (Only just the begining)

Bendy's Pov
I walked into the hideaway "Boris!! I'm home!" I called out hearing slight stuff falling over making sounds like pots and kettles would, I walked towards the noise smiling setting the stuff down beside Boris "well ain't you just a sight for sor eyes Boris, whatcha doing anyways pal?" I asked my lil brother, he looked at him wagging his Wolfe tail smiling "Just fixing up some stuff for food Bends!" He said smiling "heh, alrighty then, oh! I saw an old cabin in the woods, didn't know if I should go in it and check it out?" I asked tilting a lil bit, the wolf club shrugged "not sure... did ya see anyone in their??" He asked, I shook my head "not at all, didn't even go close enough" I replied, boris sighed "alright..go check if their's anyone their or not.." he said, I nodded then grabbed my knife holding my pistol in case something outta happen, I headed out to find the cabin once more, I headed for it stopping on the hill "well....here we are..." I mumbled then headed down the hill carefully.

Cuphead' Pov
I was helping mugs in the cottage cleaning up the place and hunting, I sighed then heard footsteps outside, I grabbed my knife then headed for the door "mugs..hide..: I said quietly to him, the mug nodded, he then went to hide, I quickly hid behind a wall waiting for the right moment to strake, I heard the door hinges open slowly, I peeked a bit from behind the wall at the figure, I saw the figure, he seemed familiar but I didn't know how.. I grunted hearing its footprints get closer and closer towards me, I held the knife against my chest, right when he was close enough i sticked, I cut his arm only leaving a small gash of a line, the figure yipped in pain, it pointed it's gun at me as I growled, I then realized who it was.. "Bendy??..." I said quietly in shock the figure looked at me in shock "y-you..your that... douche bag from high school.." he said slight tears forming in his eyes, I kinda felt bad, but knowing how the cut went..he's one of them..

Bendy's Pov'
I walked into the cabin I thought it was abandoned..turns out it wasn't abandoned..I hissed in pain when he slashed at me, my wound was blowing off a bit of steam as that happened, "Bendy?..." he said looking at me, I growled at him "y-you..your that douche bag from school.." I said in anger, he held his knife closely not knowing what to do, I glanced at his knife "why am I not surprised that I'd run into you someday...and today...is basically the worst day to run into you..." I scoffed holding my wound, I started to walk away for the door left opened, The cup thought a bit then grunted grabbing my not injured arm pulling me back and into a hugging position, I was shocked a bit of red spreded throughout my cheeks, "I'm sorry for what happened all those years ago..and today bendy..' he mumbled placing his head into the crook of my neck, "i-its fine.." I mumbled still blushing The cup chuckled a bit pulling away "ya know?...ever since I've found your notebook, I slowly started to get to like ya, but..now that years have passed, I've grown to Love ya.." he mumbled, I blushed brightly "r-really?.." I asked curiously, he nodded in response kissing my cheek, I blushed more then pushed him away "knock it off.." I mumbled blushing a lot, he chuckled then called out for his brother, as he came out I sighed swishing my tail back and forth "I should leave...i have a brother to take care of.." I said waving "if you wanna find me...look for an open entrance of a cave unto of the mountain.." I said before leaving, he nodded then looked over at his brother.

(Here's the next chapter!! It's getting good so far!! I'm glad people are starting to like it!! I'm so glad!! What should they do next?? Write in the comments what they should do! I wanna know all of your guys' opinions about it!!)