Chapter forteen (Lovers pt.7) (begining chaos pt.3)

Mugs' Pov
I was happy to make new friends, even if they we're monsters, but...some other hunters would trust them..knowing they could attack us...but if that was the case we'd already be dead..thank god they are our friends 'Sigh' I thought to myself happily smiling, once seeing us both finish eating at the same time we both giggled, I got  up and so did he, it ok both our plates and went to clean them, Boris smiled then went into the living room.

Boris' Pov
I hummed a bit sitting down on the couch curling up tucking my ears against my fur yawning a bit.

Bendy's Pov
I smiled cuddling with Cuphead, he did the same, I yawned a bit loving the embrace of his touch, I smiled happily as my hunger got the best of me, I sniffed the air softly getting up slowly walking towards the door opening it, right when I went to leave the room I felt Cuphead grab my arm, I looked back at him shaking in fear.

Cuphead' Pov
I grabbed the demons arm, looking at him worriedly, Seeing him shake worried me more, I pulled him closely "shh...it's alright dear..." I said in a calm and soothing voice, The demon still shook in fear panting a bit from hunger, I looked down at him with an upset look 'here...I'll take you out to get food..,their I can help..' I offered, the demon nodded in agreement then kissed my cheek, I smiled pecking at his soft lips, the demon blushed and kissed back, for a moment we pulled away, I smiled with a small tint of red across my cheeks, the same with bendy, we both headed out to find bendy his pray.

(I'm so sorry for the late update...I've been going through some stuff but I'll try and get as much chapters in as I can, hope you guys liked this short one..merry Christmas everyone..see y'all later..)