Chapter eighteen (lovers pt.11) (the real begining chaos pt.1)

Bendy's POV
I was wondering the woods with cuphead, when i spotted a guy in a nearby sightings in a clearing of trees, I hid so he wouldn't see me, cuphead looked at me strangely until he saw the guy too, he hid with me as we spy'd on the guy, it wasn't long till the guy started leaving, so we followed him staying in the shadows.

Someone's POV
I was wondering the woods till I went into a clearing, I glanced around waiting for someone knowing they didn't come, it had been hours since then, I sighed then got up walking off back towards a hut in the woods, I looked at the hut then walked towards it heading inside closing the door and setting my things down.

Cuphead' POV
I watched the guy walk into a hut, I looked over at bendy, he nodded then left the area, I followed him closely after, "wonder who the guy was.." the little devil darling asked, I looked at him and shrugged "who  knows, but his clothes looked a bit ragged, wonder if he's alone?..." I asked personally, "probably, probably not.." the demon said as we walked, we both sighed while we glanced around, curiosity got the better of us wanting to know more about that guy.. 'who was that guy?? What was he doing??' I wondered to myself then sighed, once we got home I opened the front door for bendy, he smiled then walked inside, I followed right behind him closing the door behind me, soon then we all heard gun shots firing a little ways from our cottage, we all looked at each other then at the door "hm..seems the revolutionary has begun...let's settle up before we get to close into this battle!" The demon said, the rest of us nodded and went to gather our things, bendy did the same, once packed we all high ditched out of their to find someplace safe, and away from the gun firing.

(Hi y'all!! Here's the real beginning of the chaos! Hope y'all liked it!! ^~^)