Chapter forty six (Secret Guests pt.5)

Bendy's POV
I was slowly loosing my hold upon my arm, I tried my best to keep ahold of my arm, edging my way through the pain I had felt, I knew I had to get the bullet out of my arm, but if I did, then I would've bled out more, I sighed out shakily, I heard a small groan and the sound of a door creaking open, I kept my eyes shut, I then heard a distance voice saying "Bendy??.." the voice had said, I whimpered knowing who the voice was, I didn't wanna say a thing knowing my voice was shaky, and full of pain.

Cuphead' POV
I had awoken to sudden leaf branches crackling out in the yard, I groaned feeling around the room, I jolted up feeling nothing of Bendy's Presents, I grunted getting out of bed I put on my shirt and jacket, along with slippers, I headed downstairs and outside, the door and creaking open, I let out a small groan glancing around the darkened area "bendy??..." I had said knowing where he was, but not able to see, I grabbed a candle and lit it, then headed towards the tree I always find bendy at, I called out once more "Bendy??..." I said tiredly, I heard soft whimpering coming from above the tree, the sight of the candle light could be seen by slight small puddles of blood, on the bark and grass, I widened my eyes in shock, "b,-bendy??..." I said in a worriedly voice looking up at the demon, I grunted hearing no answer back, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down, he had hissed at me, I grunted looking at him seeing he was hiding his arm from me, and being curled up, i sighed and took him inside, I managed to calm him down and treat his bullet wound, taking out the bullet and thrower it away, then wrapped his wound up, I kissed his forehead to reassure him, that he was safe and unharmed, he let out a small shaky sigh hugging my waist, I took him upstairs as we both laid in the bed, the candle still lit and on the dresser beside the bed, me and him had cuddled carefully and fell asleep.