Chapter twinty eight (lovers pt.21) (Past resaults pt.1)

No ones POV
Past bendy and Cuphead was in a strange place, bendy got side tracked and followed a voice towards a room.Cuphead followed close behind bendy wondering what he was doing "Bendy??" He asked confusedly, bendy hadn't responded, as if he couldn't hear anything around him, like the voice was keeping him under a trance, bendy walked into a room, once inside the door closed in front of Cuphead' face, unable to open it Cuphead started pounding on the door in need to get bendy back 'BENDY!?' Cuphead called or pounding on the door trying to get inside the room, bendy still couldn't hear, he blinked glancing around holding his head "ugh..Cuphead?? Where did you go??" He said while glancing around "more importantl...where did I go??" Bendy said to himself in confusion, he walked towards the door trying to open it "Cuphead??" He said "Cuphead open the door!!" He soon shouted in fear for what he is in at the moment.

Bendy's POV
I was in fear as I was Turin to open the door, jiggling the handle as it wouldn't open, I soon felt cold as if the air around me turned cold, like...winter cold.. 'W-what's happening?!' I yelled to myself scared, I practically glanced shivering, "w-who's their?!" I said while looking around the room, my eyes soon met a gaze at a strange person, his eyes.. they were glowing brightly.. the lights soon flicked on and off, as soon as they turned back on the guy was gone, from the spot I had seen him in, I yipped in shock and fear, I tried again to open the door, it still didn't work, I started tearing up shaking in fear, I felt a strange coldness on the back of my neck, I shivered in fear looking up and behind me, I looked at the guy, he pinned me against the door holding me down so I couldn't run, I squeaked in fear and shock, squirming trying to get out of his hold, He smirked watching my movements, grabbing my chin moving into the side, as if he was gonna bite me.. I was scared for my life shivering and tearing up, I was so close to crying, he leaned forward licking the spot he was gonna bite down upon, he then bit down onto the spot, I yipped in pain tears streaming down my cheeks 'G-GAH!!' I screamed out in pain, I soon went numb as he pulled away, he then vanished, I was their laying down breathing slowly, I heard the door shot open I was laying on the ground in front of the door, I heard a voice yell towards me "BENDY?!" It said grabbing ahold of me, tears streaming down my cheeks, blood slowly rushing down the bite mark.
'S-so...c-cold..' I mumbled underneath my breath, My vision was blurry to where I was looking at, I then looked up at the person who was holding me, "ah, your awake.. good.." the person said, my vision started to slowly come together, I saw it was Cuphead, I coughed roughly "w-what happened??...w-where are we??.." I asked him, he looked down at me "you were hurt.. I tried to get to you.. all I heard was screaming, and voices..along with lights flickering..I'm not really sure what had happen..but you have a weird mark on your neck..when I found you, it was bleeding, I wrapped it up so it'll be fine, I'm not to sure what was going on in their..but before that.. you were acting weird.. I said your name but no response.." he replied, I rubbed my cheeks hissing in soft pain from the dried up tears, I looked up at the sun seeing we were in shadows, I slowly sticked my hand out inter the sunlight, I hissed once the sunlight hit my arm, I quickly pulled my arm back towards me holding it blowing soft air onto it cooling it down, Cuphead had watched me confusedly, soon we did arrive back home to where mugs and Boris were, he opened the door and closed in behind him once inside, he brought me upstairs to my room laying me down "why don't you rest for tonight??.. you seem to be..more hurt?.." he said, I softly nodded agreeing to his sleep statement, I laid back onto my pillows closing my eyes, he smiled kissing my forehead then left the room heading downstairs towards the two younger brothers, "where have ya two been this whole time Cuphead?" Boris had asked looking up at the tall cup, "we've just been exploring places." He said in a calm voice not wanting to tell what had happen at the moment, "alright.. where's Bendy??" He asked once more, leaning onto the table resting his hands on his palms wanting an answer "he's resting, he is tired after what had happen" Cuphead had replied "alright.." Boris said then sighed, mugs was confused on what they were talking about then shrugged.