Chapter thirty five (lovers pt.28) (Past resaults pt.8)

~Le TimeSkip~

No ones POV
Hours had past since bendy had been asleep, by this time Boris and mugs should've been home by now, Cuphead was downstairs with the two making a conversation to pass the time till bendy woke up.

Bendy's POV
I soon awoken a bit later in the hour sitting up yawning then stretched, I look down at my bandaged wrist sighing softly, I got out of the bed glancing around "cuppy??.." I said a bit quietly wondering where he could be, 'Maybe he's downstairs?...' I said to myself in through t the decided to head downstairs quietly glancing around from the railing way,I noticed a wolf, and a mug, then cup. I was a bit happy to know he hadn't left, but since I slept I formed a bit of thirst for 'Blood' than earlier, I grunted slightly looking at the three huffing.

Boris's POV
I was talking with the two smiling listening to them speak as well, it's been awhile since we've gotten a good conversation since we've been friends "And thing we-" Cuphead had spoke explaining a story from childhood, me and mugs laughing and giggling softly to the stupid stuff he had said "and that's my childhood story" Cuphead had said ending the story, tears formed through my eyes in laughter, I wiped them away "hah, what a weird childhood you two had" I said smiling, "we may had a weird childhood, but I bet you two did as well" mugs had spoke to me, I smiled nervously "yeah, we did.." I answered.