Chapter ten (Lovers pt.3)

Bendy's Pov
I was happy to know that Cuphead and him had the same feelings for each other, I smiled brightly, Cuphead did the same, he then ruffled my hair, I grunted playfully pushing his hand away blushing "nooo" I said, he chuckled "so cute.." he said smiling a bit.

Cuphead' Pov
I smiled at the demon from his cuteness, I got up "funny running into you here anyways, eh?" I said, the demon nodded "Yeah.." he said rubbing his arm, with a Nervous look, I smiled "would you and your brother be willing to, stay with us??" I offered, he nodded "sure! Beats staying in a cave.." He mumbled, I chuckled "alrighty , I'll see ya then, Hun~" I said with a small smirk, I grabbed the stuff I was hunting then left, the demon got up and went back to Boris with the stuff he had.

Bendy's Pov
I walked back to Boris with a small tinted blush and a happy smile, I walked towards the wolf "Boris!~" I called out happily "yes bendy?..." he shouted back, "we're leaving this joint and going to a new one" I said, he raised a brow perking his ears up "is it with your 'Boyfriend'?" The wolf added, I blushed a bit then chuckled "yes, yes it is, now let's get packed and go!" I said, Boris shook his head with a small smile going onto one side of his cheek bones, they both then started packing.

Cuphead' Pov
I was happy to know bendy was gunna stay with them, he then started tidying up the place to their liking, and not through the hunters view, after I was finished, I heard knocking on the door, I walked towards the door opening it seeing it was bendy and his lil brother Boris, I smiled, they returned the smile, I opened the door wider for them, they stepped inside looking around, the wolf was nervous glancing around scaredly, bendy went to set his brother down in a chair, he tried to calm the wolf down, I sighed then went to the kitchen where mugs was, mugs grabbed plates bringing them to the two 'Monsters', They took the plates and ate slowly, I smiled sitting down in a chair, mugs sat down as well, we then started eating

No ones Pov
time flys by till late in the night, everyone was sleeping by then, bendy and boris laying on the couch, the two hunters sleeping in their beds, everyone was having the best dreams ever, until the next day.

(Next day well be continued next time, see y'all then)