Chapter twinty two (lovers pt.15) (Snow disaster pt.1)

Bendy's POV
I slowly woke up in the morning, I glanced around knowing that I was being cuddled by the Cuphead and Cherri, I sighed slowly crawling out of their grasps trying not to wake them, I then headed downstairs pulling down my shirt stretching, I saw mugs and Boris at the table talking, I walked towards them "sooo, whatcha talkin' 'bout you two?" I asked, they turned towards me "just about the snow and what we've gene doin' before we met them" Boris said, mugs smiled "same with me and cuppy" mugs added, "ah, I see." I said sitting down in a chair listening to their conversation.

Hours had past since the whole chatting thing came up.

No ones POV
bendy, Boris and mugs where talking downstairs, Cherri and Cuphead had woke up and went downstairs yawning, Boris and mugs looked at Cherri confusedly "mornin' you two" bendy had said smiling softly "morning y'all." Cuphead had said, "m-morning" Cherri had added, walking towards bendy and sitting in a chair next to him, bendy looked at her, Boris and mugs looking at her confusedly "when did she get here??" The two had said together at the same time, "her names, Cherri and she arrived yesterday night when she wounded up at the cottage, I was luckily up and saw her." The demon said, the girl clinging onto Bendy's arm scared of the other three, Cuphead sat down beside bendy and Boris "seems she really likes ya bendy" Boris said giggling softly "seems so Boris" bendy replied looking at them, Cuphead gave a small stair at Cherri.