Chapter forty (lovers pt.33) (Past resaults pt.13)

Since now that it's back to the future

No ones POV
Bendy, Cuphead, we're outside chatting, Boris and mugs where inside fixing up food for the four of them, Cherri was in the living room watching old programs that where recorded, or on tapes, and old movie disks, "hm..Cuphead? I don't think I should bite you...I-I hate hurtin' you.." the demon had said with a small shaky voice "c'mon bends...if you don't, you know what'll happen..." he replied with a sigh, bendy rubbed his own arm looking down at the ground then sighed "hm.." he shook his head 'no' he didn't want to hurt the cup 'I well be fine, I can go out huntin' instead of hurting you..." the demon said looking up at the cup, Cuphead sighed and nodded "but I'm comin' with you..ain't letting you go craze or hurt other things..or get hurt yourself.." he said, bendy sighed and nodded.

Bendy's POV
I felt uneasy just to feed off of his blood...I couldn't...I didn't wanna hurt him no more.. so..I decided not to, and go out hunting, he agreed, but in one condition, he will have to come as well, I agreed then we headed off, I switched my tail back and forth as I walked, he followed beside me having his hands stuffed in his pockets, I let out a small uneasy sigh, Cuphead had listened to what was happening around the two carefully, I was fine, I can hear things miles away from where we are, I could also see, smell, sense things around, and many other things, I am five times skilled, strength, and five times faster than the average beings, I glanced around using my sense, and vision to see and sense things around at the time, a few minutes had past, I'll be already starving, but soon we found a buck, Cuphead had took it down and killed it with ease, I walked towards it lifting its head  drawing its blood till their was nothing left, after that we headed home.

Cuphead' POV
Hearing that bendy didn't want to drink my blood no more felt fine, but still..I didn't want him going crazed "hm..then let's go huntin' I wouldn't want you goin' crazed and hurting others, like the other monsters do.." he said then realized the 'monsters' part he had said "not that, your a monster or anything, I'm just worried..." he mumbled then sighed, the demon looked up at me and sighed shaking his head "it's fine cuppy.." he replied and softly smiled at me, we both then hugged each other then we headed off to hunt, once we found a clearing their was a buck, I went and took care of the buck laying it down, once it was down and not moving, bendy came up and drunk it's blood till their was nothing left, then he pulled away, after that we then left heading home.