Chapter thirty (lovers pt.23) (Past resaults pt.3)

Past Bendy's POV
Once I was ready for school, I headed downstairs grabbing a piece of toast and opened the door "I'm heading to school!" I called out "alright!" Boris called back, I then left heading to school, I hissed once in the sun pulling up my hood and putting my hands into my pockets "why am I so sensitive to sunlight now??..." he mumbled as he walked to the bus stop. Once their he waited for the bus looking down at the ground "why does things always happen to me?? Is something else gunna hap-" I paused my talking as I heard a voice, I remembered the same voice from before and followed it, not knowing where I am going or noticing I left he bus stop.

Past Cuphead' POV
I arrived at the bus stop looking around to see where bendy was, he noticed a small figure walking away from the bus stop "bendy??.." I asked curiously and followed the figure, seeing the guy's tail and his sudden clothes I knew who it was "bendy!?" I called out trying to get his attention, he kept walking seeming like he couldn't hear me, I grunted still trying to get his attention "not again.." I mumbled following bendy closely "Bendy....what's happening to you?..." I asked myself this question knowing he couldn't hear me.. but I couldn't help myself..

"What is happening to you bendy??... is their a way to help you?... or am I just gunna do nothing about it???.... I'm gunna stay by your side and figure out how to help you... it'll just take time.." I mumbled to myself as I followed the demon.