Chapter One

The next few days the seven lived quite happily at that house. They were told they could go out to town and spend time there.

So that's why now the seven of them are in the SUV driven by Off since he's the oldest between them.

They've became close and like brothers they fight, laugh and cry together watching sad series...well some of them. Overall they became close.

They didn't know that the CCTV placed at the villa and the Madam can see what they are doing.

Now since they are out the Madam became worried but was told by the spies that that they are having fun shopping at the open market

Meanwhile the two oldest of the group, Off and Tay saw a shop selling a souvenir shop. They went in and got few items. 

Keychains and fridge magnets were the souvenirs. They got out and ready to leave when they bumped onto two guys ; one a short guy and another a guy with a big and broad body who were  drinking a cup of coffee that spilled all over them.

"Ahhh hot!" Tay yelled out

"It burns!" Off said glare at the two guys in front of them

"We are so sorry here" the smaller said taking out a handkerchief but pushed away by Off

" Don't touch me with that dirty hands!" Off yelled

The small guy was offended "Hey I said I was sorry. Why are you so stuck up!" 

"Do you know who I am?" Off yelled out and soon they started arguing.

Meanwhile Tay look at the big broad guy and felt his heart beating fast.

He approach the guy and smiled "Hi" he began and the guy in front of him smiled.

Tay realized the guy has milky white skin and felt his heart stopped.

They both look into each other's eyes and felt like it's just the both of them there.

"I'm Tay. Nice to meet you. Sorry about what my brother" Tay introduce himself pull out his hand waiting for a handshake

The guy just look at him and then at his hand smiled up at him and he too stretch out his hand, connecting to Tay's.

"I'm New. It's alright. It's our fault" the guy, New said

Meanwhile in the background Off  still arguing with the small guy

"Stupid midget! Can't you see where you're going?!"

"Same goes for you Chinese guy. Who do you think you are? A celebrity? Tsk. Nothing but an inconsiderate asshole!"

Tay and New look at each other and pulled the off.

"Oii Off stop it"

"Gun let it go. Let's go join the others. Its almost lunchtime"

The two guys arguing pull themselves away from Tay and New and continue fighting

Tay just shook his head pull Off away and yelled out to New  "it's nice to meet you New. Hope to see you again" he soon dragged Off towards the opposite side of the shopping district.

New just smiled and nodded and soon grabbed Gun who was still pouting towards the restaurant.

Who knew their fate just aligned and soon they will meet again in the near future.

What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN: Hello all. I have finally written yet another chapter. It's quite different than the original but the storyline is the same, somewhat. I hope all of you like it. Bye for now my sweeties.