Side Story : Perth Saint

Perth only just started university taking engineering so he became busy with assignment and hazing. His head hazer was really someone you don't want to mess with.

The girls around him whisper about the head hazer already in a relationship with someone but he couldn't care less. He only want to live his university life peacefully.

After hazing he goes to class and in the evening he attend his football practice.

Since young he had been an avid fan of football so a soon as the freshman were given out options to attend clubs and he saw the football team looking for new recruits so he try out and got into the team.

One day while practicing dribbling in front of his dorm, he saw a cockroach crawl onto his thighs and he accidentally kicked the ball towards someone and that person fainted.

Perth panicked after he saw what he had done and quickly brought the unconscious person to the nearest clinic where he didn't know about this person but just got his student card and give to the person and soon the nurse called and he put the guy on the bed.

Perth saw the guy was still unconscious and soon he waited.

When the doctor called him and said that the person he brought in was in stable condition and will need few days to recover Perth let out a sigh of relief.

The guy who he knew his first name was Saint woke up and saw the doctor and then Perth ask as he felt his head felt like he's been run over by a truck

"What happened to me?" Saint ask and Perth answered

"I'm sorry it was my fault. I was dribbling the ball when a cockroach got onto my arm and I panicked accidentally hit you with my football. I'm sorry"

Saint look at him and just smiled. That was the first time they met and never knew they will be meeting again very soon.

The next few weeks they got to know each other and soon they became friends.

People around them talk that they look good together but some say they are only friend which was actually true.

Who knew it changed when they met in Koh Samui and was told they will be married.

The days till they are to be married became awkward for them as they remembered about the people in the university until Perth made a promise to Saint

"Don't worry P, I promise I will take care of you until we both are old and grey" Perth said smiling and that made Saint trust Perth and knew he was the one after all.

They've live happily for those times and couldn't be happier. They both adopted pets of their own and they've never been happier.

Now both already graduated and now working in different places but still have time to spend time together. They both are happy. Always and forever.

AN:Hi all. That was the side chapter for Saint and Perth. Hope all of my dear readers like it. It's not much but I made it. Hahahaha anyway bye for now