Chapter Nine

Next morning, Gun woke up with a sore butt and struggled to get up and go to the bathroom. But once he reached the bathroom he collapsed in the tub.

He lay in the tub surrounded by bubbles as he thought of his fate

He thought about the day he met Off and the day of the wedding. He smiled unconsciously and thought of what happened yesterday.

He thought about what happened in their bed and couldn't help but moan loud.

His moans vibrated surround the  bathroom walls. After few moments he release and look at himself decided to finish bathing and got up to get ready.

He goes out of the room and got dressed and look at the sleeping figure in bed.

He smiled and soon got out of the room still slightly limping towards the kitchen to find the other couples are already aware and having breakfast.

"Oh P'Gun you are awake. Where's P'Off?" Perth ask

Gun look at them and smiled answered "Still sleeping. I got hungry" he sat down and start to eat the food that was served on the large dining table. 

The other couples just shook their heads and continue eating. Soon after Off woke up yawning dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. Hair was messy without hair wax

 And yet Gun wondered who would fall for this man, until few seconds later he realized that he himself fell in love with this person. 

"I fell in love with him" Gun mumbled 

"What was that P?" Drake ask looking at Gun closely 

Gun was surprised just look away and said "Nothing" 

Off sat down on the right next to Gun and began to eat and few minutes later ask "So what are your plans later?" 

Frank then answered "Me and Drake are going to the mall in the city. Going to buy stuff before our university starts" Drake just nodded 

"Max and I are going to the beach and later go out as well" Tul answered

"For us, maybe go to that shopping district again" Singto answered

Tay and New then said "We are going to watch a movie" 

Perth then said "We are going to see the new coffee shop. We heard the opening is today" 

Godt then said "I will bring Bas to buy clothes and later have lunch together" 

"What are you going to do today?" New ask then Off and Gun look at each other

"I will be here" Gun just answered

"Yeah I'll be here as well" Off said soon after

The rest just smiled and soon of them left to their rooms leaving Off and Gun alone. Gun got all the dirty plates and start to wash them. Off just watch him and followed the latter and said  "Are you okay?" 

Gun just look at Off and then answered as he continued washing "I'm fine" he said 

Off then said "Well I was a little hard on you yesterday" 

Gun look at his husband and answered "It's fine P....I'm fine. If you are not helping go watch TV or something"

Off then sighed as he knew he lost this round just dragged his feet to the sofa and sat down. He turned on the TV eyes facing the screen but his thoughts were on his small husband. He kept on thinking the expression of his husband yesterday. 

It was pure emptiness, his eyes. Hurt. "Am I hurting him?" He thought "Should I try to love him?" 

AN:YES YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!