Side Story : Tay New

Tay absolutely fell in love with New when they first met. Despite Off and Gun daily drama they actually talk a lot together about things in life.

Even though they are two years apart they never use any formality and instantly clicked.

Sure they often had petty argument about little things but they made up to each other soon after.

After they got married life wasn't the same. After Off's accident and Gun leaving the country to study in the US for four years things wasn't the same.

They fight more than spending time together and ended up New having to brace himself.

One day New came home to find the house doesn't have any lights on and tried to find the switch but walk about when a single candle light appeared out of nowhere

Tay appeared holding a cake, a birthday cake to be exact. New was surprised.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday my dear love,
Happy birthday to you"

Tay was smiling while singing. Their friends were there singing along with them.  New became emotional and cried.

"Blow out the candle na" Tay said and New blew it and blushed. Soon the whole room brightly lit and surrounded with decorations.

Tay saw New was crying wiped the tears "Don't cry na. I'm sorry for making you hurt all this while" he said smiling

New smiled and at that moment he doesn't care anymore and grabbed Tay's head and kissed him smiling.

"I love you na, New" Tay said

New smiled and answered "I love you too na Thanos"

New found out all this while Tay was being this way to hide the fact about the surprise. His friends were helping as well.

They spend the whole night eating and drinking and partying until late at night when everyone left their apartment and the both of them finally alone.

They soon cleaned up and laid in bed holding each other New in Tay's chest

"Thank you na Tay" New said

"Most welcome my wife" Tay said teasing him

New look up at him pouted which made Tay kisses him. They both knew they are meant to be after all and knew they will endure everything together.

AN: Hi. So that was the final side story. I hope all of my readers like it. It took me awhile to figure what to write that isn't that cliché. Well bye for now