Chapter 11

Next morning Off woke up and saw Gun's side of the bed cold meaning Gun has left the bed for a long time.

He saw a piece of paper and it was handwritten Off read it

I'm sorry P

Gun

Off got up and swung open the small wardrobe and saw Gun's clothes all gone. He rushed out of the bedroom and see all the other couples look at him sadly some with anger

"Where is he?" Off demanded

Singto then said "He's gone P. He told Madam that he's going to the US to continue his studies. He left to the airport already"

Gun in a speed of light goes back to his room got the car keys and got his wallet and rushed out of the villa in seconds and into the SUV rushing to the airport.

He was on the highway when an incoming truck crashed onto him and he crashed at the divider of the road crashing onto a lamp post. His head hit the window too hard it was bleeding making his eyesight blurry and the last person he called out was

"Gun"

Before he passed out. He manage to get to the hospital on time and the Madam was informed flew to Koh Samui and the other couples were informed by P'Jenny rushed to the hospital.

While he were being treated in the hospital, time was ticking. Everyone became anxious until the doctor informed them he was in stable condition.

Everyone sighed in relieved but everyone forgotten to call Gun regarding the accident to him.

As Off was put in a private room all thanks to the Madam and all of them took turns to wait for Off to wake up.

Until one day, Off woke up and saw faces he has never seen before.

"Who are you people? Where's my manager?" Off confusedly ask

Madam then got hold of Off's old manager to video call and put the iPhone to Off's face

"oh P! Where are you? I know where I am and I don't know these people here" he said to his manager

His manager P'Yui sighed and explained "You quit not even 24 hours ago abruptly on Instagram Live and say you will focus on business and marriage"

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not married get P don't joke" Off said laughing

Madam just knead her forehead knowing this is not what she expected.

P'Yui just sighed again and said "It's the truth"

Off jaw dropped and look at the Madam and gave the phone back to her.

"I don't understand"Off said

Madam Godji sighed and said "This is going to be a long explanation khun Off"

Madam Godji then explain about the will until about the arrange marriage but didn't tell about who he was married to.

Off was trying hard to swallow all what's been explained by Madam Godji. The other couples just look at him sadly.

Then few days passed by he was told to go home. The rest as well as told to return back to Bangkok.

Off then decided to do business since he isn't in the entertainment industry anymore so he opened up his own business.

He lived his new life with new memories of a certain small dimpled boy who ran away before their love story just begun.

Off felt something missing everytime he is asleep at night. Something he misses. He doesn't know what but he hoped he will find it soon.

Four years later, a guy came out in a hooded jacket came out of the arrival Hall greeted by his six friends and their spouses.

"Nong Gun!"

"Ai Gun!!"

"P'Gun!!!"

They called him and hugged him. He look around and then ask "where is P'Off? Didn't come?"

Actually Gun didn't actually expect Off to come.  He doesn't know anything, not even about the accident and the memory loss

"He is busy with his business. New opening at Siam" Tay told him. Tay felt bad for lying but knew he had to come up with an alibi.

Soon they got into a limousine and knew it was from the Madam.

They ascended as soon as they arrived at the GMM Corporation building making Gun more confused

"Why are we here?"Gun ask and all of them shrugged and soon enough arrived at Madam Godji's office.

When they came in Madam Godji greeted them "welcome back khun Gun did you enjoy your studies in California?"

Gun nodded and gave the older woman a dimpled smile "I did. Thank you for asking"

"Good. Ah yes we will wait for one more person to arrive why not all of you take a seat" she said and soon all took seats

At that moment Off came in and said "I'm sorry Madam Godji for coming late" he was puffing and look out of breath

"you are late again, Khun Off"Madam  Godji said sternly

"Sorry Madam, I got new staff keep on making mistakes. Oh the gang are here and who is this?" Off ask looking at Gun and Gun felt his heart stopped and looked at the rest.

Off came closer and stretched out his hand "nice to meet you, I'm Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn"

Gun's eyes widen and look at them who told him to play along just stretched his hand out and said "Gun Atthaphan. Nice to meet you" he smiled revealing his dimples and Off doesn't know why but feeling like he seen those dimples before.

What will happen? Stay tuned

AN: Hello my dear readers. I hope all of you are enjoying your week. I know I am. Anyway I hope all of you like this story so far. Well that's it for me for now. Bye now my sweeties.