Chapter 10

Gun and Off slept side by side but both facing the walls. Both wasn't sleeping at all and they weren't on speaking terms. Only sounds were sounds of their breathing.

Gun wanted to say something but he knew it would lead to worst things so he kept quiet. Off  didn't know what to say as well.

He wanted to apologize but was afraid he might hurt Gun's feelings again.

He knew the reason why Gun got hurt. Because of his own selfish reasons

As he was about to change position to face Gun the smaller got up and went to the bathroom.

Off felt guilty. He sat up and look at the door. He waited for Gun to come back to bed but Gun never did.

Turns out after Gun got out of the hospital he went to the living room. He laid on the sofa looking up at the ceiling thinking of his fate. Gun then fell asleep.

Next morning, Gun woke up early and went back to the room. He got freshened up and goes back to the living room and decided to make breakfast.

He ate alone and put a cover for the cooked food and goes out to the beach again.

He sat on the sands and watch the horizon and sigh. He didn't see Oab who sat down next to him and observe Gun's facial expressions.

Oab kept on seeing hurt in the younger guy's face. He then began to say "khun, if you have something in your mind it's ok to share with someone. I'm here you know"

Gun saw Oab and he smiled then look back at the horizon "it's complicated. I don't know what to do any more" Gun answered

From afar, Off saw them and got angry. He woke expected Gun to be by his side but was disappointed when he woke up to see his spouse gone.

He freshened up and left the room and he saw the food on the table and decided to find Gun and that bastard Oab sitting next to each other on the beach.

This is what he expected since he never tell the public that he is already married.

He decided to do something knew he will soon regret. He is leaving the industry and going to focus on his business.

But he doesn't know that Gun has made a decision on his own as well. He will be going to the US to continue his studies.

Even if doesn't get his husbands approval he already written back to the university accepting his scholarship.

What he needed is already ready. All packed and his ticket been bought and will leave by the end of the month.

He left Oab and went for a walk. He sighed and thought of his fate. He already called Madam  Godji and told her that he is leaving.

Madam Godji approve it only told Gun "Get permission from khun Off first he is your legal husband. He will worry if you just leave like that"

That made Gun felt guilty but just replied "I will try Madam"

Gun knew he has only one chance to tell Off where he is going.

Meanwhile Off called his manager to call the CEO and Off then told the old man

"I want to quit being an actor and focus on my business" Off said bluntly and the old CEO Mr. Pleum just sighed

"Alright. I will tell my assistant to prepare for a press conference" Mr. Pleum answered

Off then said "No need. I will use media social for it. Like it or not this is the reality. If the public doesn't accept it they have to. This has been my decision since the beginning. It's nice to be working with you Mr.Pleum"

Off then turned on his Instagram and go on Live

"Hello my fellow fans. I hope all of you are working hard. I am here to announce that I will quit being an actor from this day on and focus on my business and" he paused and then continued " marriage. Yes to confirm all the rumors I am married. To a man. I want is to live a peaceful life. Thank you for all your support along all this while on my career. Thank you so much" he smiled and finished the live.

He look out the window and the door opened revealing Gun who look at him wide eyed.

Gun obviously heard the whole speech he did and knew his husband became brave.

"P...." Gun began

Off just smiled and said "I'm no longer an actor. So don't worry"

Gun became silent and bite his bottom lip

"Why are you quiet? Speechless?" Off ask and Gun felt the blood drain making him pale. He felt guilty.

"P....I want to continue my studies in the US" Gun said

Off smile changed into a frown and became angrier

"What? No you cannot leave!" Off yelled out making the younger flinched and Off felt bad but he felt betrayed. He huffed and soon he said "Go. Don't ever come back!"

Gun's eyes welt up in tears and soon he got his things packed and soon he closed the door leaving Off in the room.

Both felt hurt as fate came in between them. Who knew what time will do. What will happen? Stay tuned.

AN: hi all. So it's finally here. I hope all of you like it. Bye for now