Epilogue

It have been more than 10 years now since they've met and they've still spend time together but more of at the bar. 

All are happy and lived a happy life. 

Despite them having more drama especially Off and Gun in the beginning of their marriage after meeting Mook, a girl claim to be Off's first love sticking onto Off like glue and kept on giving Gun the stink eye. 

But after some time Mook got herself a boyfriend and turns out to be Oab and they both got married.

But since 10 years they've had their ups and downs and yet  they didn't break apart because of such things.

One day, Madam Godji called them to meet at the company.

Soon they arrived at the company and P'Jenny was waiting for them at the lobby as soon as they entered the building

"All of you are finally here. Come the Madam would like to see all of you immediately" P'Jenny said and soon they were escorted to the elevator

A soon as they got off the elevator they were escorted to the meeting room where Madam Godji was holding a meeting with a the company's shareholders and managers of each of the company's manager

"Ah I see all of you have arrived come take a seat" Madam Godji said and soon the 14 of them sat down and felt like when a prey being observed by the predators.

Madam Godji's eyes observed the managers and and soon began to talk.

"So the reason I am asking for all of you to be present is because I'd like to inform all of you that I am retiring soon. Another reason was to pass on the shares of seven of the past company shareholders" Madam Godji's eyes observed the managers  who were quiet until one stood up

"What do you mean retire? And to give these youngsters the share of the company?! It's absurd" one man with a moustache demanded

The the rest started to talk over each other

"These kids look like they don't experience!"

"You retire or we will quit! All of us!"

"This is absurd!"

"Don't play with us!"

"We got wives and kids to feed!"

"Madam! Stop making rash decisions!"

Madam Godji look at all the furious managers and said "BE QUIET!" she can get herself to calm down and continued "This was already in the will of our late  CEO. One of them is actually qualified to be taking over the company. It has decided who it is and who is in line to be CEO of GMM Corporation. It will be..."

The anticipation was killing them as they waited the 14 included.

Madam Godji smiled and said "Khun Gun"

Everyone's eyes were on the person and Gun felt like it was a dream "m-me??!"

Madam Godji smiled and nodded "Congratulations khun Gun or should we call you CEO Phunsawat"

Off smiled and so were the rest leaving the managers dumbfounded.

The Madam Godji added "oh and since I'm retiring the next General Manager for this company will be khun Singto"

The managers just have a defeated applause and that made Madam Godji glare at the managers before they flinched and became more enthusiastic.

The rest of them were given different positions in the company as well. All was well and soon the managers were dismissed.

"You 14 stay I have a word with all of you" Madam Godji said

The 14 look at her confused and just remain seated.