Chapter Six

Next morning, Off was on his way to the airport and soon arrived at and was greeted by his manager. Not just the manager, a big group of reporters and his fans 

He sighed as he came out and soon he walked to his manager  still lowering his head down with his cap and with his face covered with mask and sunglasses.

"P" Off said as soon as he reached in front of his manager and the older man just grabbed him and got the bag from Off and lead the actor to the parking lot.

The reporters kept on asking questions

"Who is that person in the picture?"

"Is it true that that person is Attaphan  Phunsawat, the owner of Vanilla Gate Gala clothing line?"

"How long have you two known each other?"

"Are you planning to marry that person?"

Those words made Off stopped for a moment and look at the reporter and then look sadly at his manager who mumbled "Let's go. We need to meet the CEO immediately" Off look at him sadly and nodded.

He grabbed Off to the car and opens the door and put the bag in the boot.

Soon after they were both on the way to the entertainment company where Off is under the label and soon Off found himself facing the company CEO.

"You are finally here Jumpol. Now please give me an explanation as to why this rumor happened" the old CEO, Mr.Pleum said.

Off took a deep breath and explained the situation from the letter from the Madam and to having to live in the villa with six other guys and how he met the younger male until the part of what had happened yesterday.

"That is what had happened sir" Off said after the long explanation. 

Mr Pleum shook his head and said "You think I'm stupid? What company is the name GMM Corporation?I never heard of it"

His secretary came to his side and shown the CEO his iPad and shown what GMM Corporation were. Mr Pleum couldn't believe it.

"This is preposterous. Call that Madam whatever her name to give more evidence!" Mr.Pleum ordered.

Off took out the business card the Madam gave each one of them in case of emergency. The Secretary used a hand phone and called the Madam.i t was ringing until a voice was heard

"Hello, This is Madam Godji how may I help you?" She answered

Mr. Pleum was handed the hand phone and ask with arrogance

"yes hello. I am Prem Pleum from One Entertainment. Madam Godji I presume?" He greeted her

"Yes sir. What do I do the honor of this call?" She ask

"I think you are aware of one of my artist here. You know him as Off or his real name Jumpol Adulkittiporn. You are aware of the situation he got himself into for the past 24 hours. He told me about the inheritance deal regarding his father's share with the company"Mr Pleum said

"Yes sir. I am aware. But sir this has nothing to do with him die your company. This was bound to happen" Madam Godji said tried to reason with the old CEO

"And I say this is bullshit. I want you to stop contacting my artist, immediately. Got it?" The old CEO said now losing patience

"Or what Mr Pleum? You will sue us? I wish you good luck sir you will not win even with a threat like that. Your artist Mr. Jumpol agreed to fulfill his duty to finish this till the end. He will end up married but richer than you are sir. I hope that is a reasonable answer for you. I wish to see my client back in the villa in Koh Samui by this evening if not our company will file a lawsuit against you. We know regarding your transactions with various underground company. We have better proof. Good luck Mr.Pleum. Good day to you" the Madam ended the phone call leaving the old CEO speechless.

Not just him, both the CEO's secretary, Arm jaw dropped as well as Off's.

He never knew his own company CEO was revealed that easily by the general manager of a multimillionaire company. He knew he shouldn't mess with them.

Soon Off was given permission to leave and his manager brought him back to the airport and soon he was on the flight back to Koh Samui.

Meanwhile Gun was back home in Bangkok. The situation with his worsen as his friends were his only bodyguard from the reporters. 

The situation got worst that made the Madam came to his house and personally want to talk to him.

The Madam came by surprise. Together with her secretary P'Jenny who smiled at him.

"Madam what may I ask is the reason you are here?" Gun ask after putting the cups of drinks for the two unexpected guests.

His housemates who consists of his 6 close friends peek from being the door and watch the Madam sitting elegantly sipping on the drink before putting the cup back to its place.

"I heard that you are leaving to the US to continue your studies. Are you sure now is a wise timing to leave?" The Madam pointed out and that made Gun felt guilty.

"But I-" Gun began to say but was cut off by the Madam.

"But nothing. Tomorrow I will finalize all of your wedding arrangements and will get married at the same time. Pull stop" the Madam said

Gun's eyes widen as well as the rest of his friends who fell down from their hiding place and the Madam smile at them and they gave awkward grins

Soon they joined Gun and the Madam and soon discussed everything.

"In a week's time people from the tailor will be sent to the villa as well as the wedding planner and from the company will come to forsee the event. You will be married. All seven of you. Khun Gun please consider it. Don't leave Khun Off to settle this himself. Whatever happened between both of you I hope all of you will settle it properly, hopefully before the wedding" the Madam said with a assuring smile.

P'Jenny smiled as well. It was quiet until the Madam got up and said "we shall go. Got a meeting to attend to. Bye now see you in one week. Remember no running away" she said before leaving the house and the seven dumbfounded.

They knew they can never mess with the Madam. They knew she really is a tough woman, who they admire. Then the realization came upon them

"A week for a wedding?!" All seven yelled out making the birds that was on their food flee away.

They knew I was too fast. What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN:Hey. So despite me getting this done by midnight I got a nosebleed but it's so worth it. Hope everyone like this story. Bye for now my sweeties.