Side Story : Drake and Frank

Drake actually goes to the same university as Frank. They were both from different faculties but never actually talk to each other  or met face to face.

Until they met that Koh Samui they found out they were from the same university.

"Seriously? We are studying in the same university and didn't know each other? What a small world huh,dude?" Drake ask wiggle his thick eyebrows teasingly at Frank who smirk at him

"Yeah such small world. Oh which faculty are you?" Frank ask

"Arts faculty, under Film" Drake said proudly "I got inspired after watching Jackie Chan movies you know"

AN:this moron literally said it once as reason why he wants to be an actor. Moron

Frank smiled and nodded "Cool. I'm in the Engineering faculty. It's cool but the hazing is no joke" he said and Drake face pale soon after.

"Really?" Drake ask "They torture you or something?"

"If we do something wrong but it is to make us more stronger and to have teamwork. That's why we have SOTUS" Frank answered

Drake got confused "SOTUS? what is that?" He ask

Frank just smiled and explained about SOTUS and Drake's eyes went wider.

"Wow" was all Drake said. "Oh so how come you know about Madam Godji?" He became curious

Frank then explained about how she called them one day and they went to the company just like the other seven did before.

"She was this elegant lady we thought she was weird and was wearing a wig. She told is she wants us to follow her contract and we will be paid so we came here without knowing about the arrange marriage. We thought it's just for holiday" Frank explained

"Wow" was all Drake said and soon enough they started chatting g happily and got to know each other more.

Soon after they got married they become more like friends than spouses since they are somewhat the same age they act like friends but since they saw the drama with Off and Gun it became harder for them to hang out together until one day Gun left suddenly and soon after Off's accident leading him to having amnesia.

Four years went by fast and soon Frank is at his fourth year of university and soon going to take internship somewhere out of the city.

Drake felt sad to let Frank go but since it is for work, he had to go. For now Drake decided to do freelance  cinematography for events and funerals.

For the time Frank was away, Drake busied himself with whatever upcoming events and continued working to pass the time.

One day he received a message from Frank that he's coming home and Drake had a great idea.

He called his friends from the university and got the band to practice playing a special song

AN: Sorry author too lazy to find the one with eng sub. But you guys get what I mean

Soon they got the band together in front of their old university and got his friend, Win to help get the track and field ready while Neo another friend of them goes to get Frank.

When Neo have them a missed call meaning it was time.

They waited with anticipation. Drake felt nervous and he felt his palm became sweaty.

He knew being away made him miss Frank and as he knew more about his spouse the more he has fallen for him. Only it's rarely been said and he felt guilty for it.

Soon a ringtone breaks his thought and he quickly got the band to assemble.

Soon Frank's eyes were covered and as soon as he was in front of Drake Frank got the blindfold off and the lights at the whole field and his eyes widen when Drake said "surprise! Welcome home Frank"

"Drake what's all this?" Frank ask still shocked

Drake smiled and said "Welcome home na Frank. This is a special surprise for you"

Drake then waves his hand and soon the band began to play a song he knew so well. It was like their song.

Frank felt like crying but he stopped himself as he smiled watching Drake dancing about and singing he song happily.

"Thank you na" Frank said and Drake just nodded with a huge smile

"You are most welcome. This is for you na Frank. I love you na"

Drake smiled and point to his cheek asking for a kiss

But Frank did something g Drake didn't expect: pulls his head and kisses him on the lips

Their friends even the band members whistle at them howling making both of them smile. It became a happy occasion for both of them as that night Frank answered Drake

"I love you too na, Drake" Frank said sincerely. They knew their happiness was all it needs to keep their relationship stable. Having a good and peaceful life together.

AN: Hi all. So that was it for Frank and Drake. I know it's dumb. Anywho I hope all my readers like it. Bye for now