Chapter Two

At another side of the shopping district another two,Godt and Singto  went to get some shirts and maybe shoes.

They were both busy looking around when they both saw two guys seem like in trouble.

They overheard their conversation

"P, what do I do. I want that nomyen but I think I forgot my wallet"the smaller guy say

The one beside him look a lot older than him was irritated got his wallet out but was soon grabbed by someone on a motorcycle.

"Oii my wallet! "the older man yelled out as he tried to chase the motorcycle

Singto waited  for the motorcycle to reach them and grabbed the rider and Godt grabbed the friend off and got after a few struggle manage to bring the two robbers to the police station as the victim who got back his wallet followed them to the police station to lodge a report and soon they left the police station and meet in front of the building.

They were silent until the older between the two smiled at them and said "thank you for getting my wallet back"

Singto smiled back and said "it's okay. Just be careful when you want to take out your wallet"

The older nodded and smiled. The younger between them smiled and said "thank you P...." 

Then the four heard stomach growling and the smaller one blushed

"Sorry P I guess from all that commotion got me hungry" he said shyly.

Godt just smiled and said "How about I buy you something to eat"

The two look at each other and the older one said "no no it's okay. We are meeting our friends later for lunch. It's nice to meet you. Let's go Bas!"

"But P'Krist I'm so hungry" the small guy name Bas said whining

Krist got mad at him "Stop whining. We are having lunch in half an hour. Just wait Bas. You are making a scene!" Krist said quite impatiently

The Singto said "Why not we buy some snacks at the shop there" he pointed at the shop behind them

Krist and Bas saw the shop and Krist sighed as he saw Bas doing a puppy face and going what the Koreans call it aegyo.

Krist pouted and just said "Fine

Krist pouted and just said "Fine. Let's go. No more than half an hour. We need to head to the hot pot shop"

Bas celebrated "Yay!! Thank you P'Krist!!" He yelled a bit too loudly

Soon they went to the snack shop and bough some snacks for them.  Singto paid for Krist while Godt paid for Bas who took quite a lot of the snacks.

Krist and Singto got out of the shop first and Singto gave the bag of snacks to Krist. When their fingers touch they felt electricity and their eyes met they felt their hearts beating fast.

"What is this feeling?" Krist thought as he grabbed the bag from Singto. "Uhm thanks" Krist said and felt his breathing was back to normal.

"Where is that kid. We need to go it's almost time for lunch" Krist marched in and saw Godt and Bas  chatting happily.

Krist marched towards them and soon grabbed Bas "Let's go. We are late!" He said and soon Bas waved goodbye to Godt

"Don't forget to LINE message me P' I'll be waiting" Bas said as he was dragged by Krist out of the shop and onto the streets.

Singto and Godt watched them go and soon they too left to go to the shop where they were promise to meet for lunch.

They never knew that fate has in store for them soon. What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN: hi all. So I'm done with this chapter and how they met. Well four done. Three more to go. Bye for now.