Chapter 9

ANIKA

"So?" of course, my friends would like to know what happened between me and the she-devil. And yes, she's a devil. Did she know how I felt when she left after that naughty and hot whatever we did inside their office.

I didn't know what happened, I just moaned and then poof, gone, nada! She even used a lame excuse for her to stop whatever she was doing. Freaking class? As if she cares about it.

How could she do that to me?

"She 'Britney-ed' me." I deadpanned.

I gave them a glare when they laughed after I said that. Nothing's funny. And I'm not their laughingstock.

"Ohhhhh!"

"Oops, she did it again." Jonas said while giggling.

"I don't get her. We were doing fine or should I say, amazing. Then, she left me again. Doesn't she know how painful it is?" I whined. Good thing that we're in the furthest corner of this classroom.

"Oh, I know the feeling, Anika. Remember that pizza delivery boy I was telling you guys about? We're in the middle of sexing, and then he left me because he still needs to deliver the pizza that my neighbor ordered." Stacey uttered.

"The one you just dragged when you saw him standing on your neighbor's front door?" Carlie asked.

She heaved a dejected sigh before nodding.

"Yeah. That's the one. I was just really lucky that the toys that I bought from and adult site were delivered that day. So I just used that 7 inches dil--"

"Okay, let's talk about something else." I said interrupting her with whatever she was about to say. I don't want to hear about that things right now. I'm still in pain and I wouldn't want to think that I might try to do what Stacey did just to, ugh, nevermind. I really hate Monique right now.

Like what happened this morning, she didn't even look at me when I walk past her. I mean, hello, we're just making out a while ago and now you're acting that nothing happened? I really can't read her. One minute, she's kissing me, and the next minute, she's avoiding me.

"No. I'd like to know if our theory a while ago that you only feel that certain 'horniness' towards Monique." I looked around after Stacey said that. Shit, what if someone else also heard what she just said? I was relieved because all are other classmates are engaged with each other's conversations.

"Stace, careful with the names! Someone might hear us." I whispered.

"Oh, so we're going to use an alias for her? Let me think of a name that will suit her well."

"We can use M." Jonas suggested.

"Yeah, so she and her friends will know that we're talking about her. Seriously, M, Jonas?" Carlie commented. I totally agree with her.

"Bitchy bitchy boo?" we all looked at Stacey incredulously. What?

She chuckled.

"What? It's cute. And she's a total bitch, so yeah." Stacey explained.

"Stace, we won't call her Bitchy-boo boo or whatever. Or better yet, let's just not talk about her and stop this nonsense." I suggested.

"And miss all the fun? Nah. Never gonna happen, Niks." I grimaced at her. Was she even serious about that?

"Fun, Stace? There's nothing fun in what's happening with me and that--" ugh! What's the best description for her?

"Britney. Let's just go with Britney." Carlie suggested. "Or do you have something else in your mind?" she looked at Stacey. "Not you, Stacey. I was asking Jonas and Anika." Stacey frowned. I think, she was about to say something 'crude' again.