Chapter 15

MONIQUE

"No! If we're going to do this, we need to do it right. We have to start from the beginning." I scowled when she pull away from the kiss. I was waiting for that and now she doesn't want me to kiss her? That's unfair!

"What do you mean? We've already started, you just killed the fun." I complained.

"Not the kissing part, duh! What I meant was, we need to get to know each other." she tried explaining but I shook my head.

"I already know you. You're Anika Lopez, one of my classmates." I said proudly.

"What's my favorite color?" she asked. What? How should I know about that? I'm not her stalker or something, duh!

"What are we, five? But fine, I'll answer that easy peasy question. Hmm. I think it's pink? Well most girls like that color." I shrugged.

"See? That's what I was talking about. I know that we agreed that there isn't any feelings that should be involved in this 'relationship'. But, I'd like to know you more. Your favorite color, favorite food, favorite subject, etc." she said smiling.

"My favorite sex position, would you like to know it?" I joked. She just rolled her eyes. "Okay fine." I sighed. Ugh! What am I doing? Why am I complying with whatever this girl wants? This is so not me. I am my own boss.

"So, where do we start? Hmmm." I sighed. She's really serious with this getting to know each other thing.

"How about let's just kiss and let our lips and hands do the exploring. I mean, getting to know each other's bodies." I said smirking.

"Let's just start with the basics." again, she ignored what I said. This girl is really testing my patience. But fine, I'll cooperate. But I need that monkey business later. "When is your birthday?"

"Why do you want to know? Are you up for some birthday sex?" oh wow. Mike is really rubbing on me. I'm not really like this with him. Just with Anika and now I know what Mike feels whenever I'm rejecting him. Fucking hormones.

"Seriously?" she asked, annoyed.

"Fine. May 30, 1997. You're so fucking serious!"

"Words!"

"Ugh! How about yours?" I asked.

She fixed her hair first before she started speaking animatedly.

"I have a trivia. People who were born on the same day and same year and are termed 'birthday twins', whether or not they share a birth place, and there has been much research into this fascinating phenomenon." I looked at her with a dumbfounded expression. What the hell was she talking about? I was just asking about her birthday.

C'mon Monique, are you sure that you want to deal with this everyday? You still have time to back-out.

"Anika, I was just asking about your birthday. No need for nonsense trivia." I said.

"What I meant was, we have the same birthday and it's cute." she grinned.

"Really? I think, we really need to---"

"Okay next question." she glared again. What? "Favorite color."

"Anika, we're not in grade school."

"JUST.ANSWER.IT." she ordered.

I raised my brows. Does she really think that I will always comply with what she wants? Who does she think she is? Not because I admitted that I like kissing her means that she can make me do whatever she wants me to do.

"Green." I fake a smile. "Yours?"

"In contrast with what you said a while ago, I don't like pink. I like green also. Well, turquoise to be exact." she said while pointing in her room's wallpaper. Oh, I see. "Favorite sports?"

"Duh! What do to you think?" I asked her while pointing at my uniform.

"Touché." she said smiling. "Mine's volleyball." I said.

"Do you play?" I asked. "Position?"

"Sometimes. I was the setter when our school won the gold two years ago." she said.

"Hmm. Interesting." I said grinning. I never thought that this girl is into sports. I thought she just like to study and study and study.

"Yeah. I wasn't trying to boast it. You asked and I just answered." she said defensively.

"Haha. Defensive much?" I joked.

She just laughed. "Favorite food?"

"Pizza. You?"

"California maki. And speaking of food, I'm starving, so we need order now. What do you want to eat?" she asked.

I looked at her and smiled mischievously. Now is my time to shine, hihi.

"YOU. I want to taste and lick your lips, then down to your jaw, to your neck. Then I'll pepper kisses your shoulders and lick your chest down to your breasts. Then let me nibble your nipples and suck them slowly." my smile widen when I saw that she's blushing. She must be imagining what I was saying. Goodjob, Monique. You're getting there. "Then I'll savor your stomach down to your—"

"Okay, stop, Monique. I-I'll just order pizza." she hurriedly went out her room, still blushing. Hmm, cute.

I didn't know how good I am with that. I've never done that with my ex-boyfriends. I think, I'll be doing it a lot since Anika looks cute when she's being seduced.

I wonder what she was thinking when I was saying those things.

"Pizza will be here in 15." she said entering the room.

"So we still need time for---"

And before I can say anything, she lunged at me and then I felt her lips crashed into mine. She was now kissing me hungrily. The kiss was aggressive. Full of lust. I can hear her moaning while I was playing with her tongue. Hmm, see? That seduction 101 really works!

I lay her down her bed and started kissing her jaw, down to her neck. Good thing that her parents weren't here because her moans were getting louder.

"Oh God!" she screamed when I grasped one of her breasts. "Harder!" she moaned when I was playing with her nipple.

I took off her shirt and unclasped her bra. My face brighten when I saw how firm her breasts are. Like a little baby who needs her mother's milk, I hungrily sucked one of her breasts while still playing with the other one.

"Oh God, Monique, please don't stop!" I heard her say and I obliged. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed when I licked her nipple.

My right hand wandered down her body and I felt her shiver when I put it inside her jogging pants.

"Ohhh. Shit!" she moaned when I touched her private part. Even if she still has her underwear, I can feel her wetness when I touched it.

"Please touch me, please touch me." she begged. I can see how dark her eyes are.

My hand was shaking when I was trying to put it inside her underwear. Oh fuck, why am I feeling nervous? I remembered that I did touch her once when we were inside Aaron's bathroom, though, I thought I was touching Mike and not her. But this is different. I am sober and I'm sure that I am doing this with Anika. Oh fuck!

I can feel the heat inside her core. Oh God, this is it!

I was about to put my hand inside her underwear when we heard the doorbell rang.

She immediately pushed me and get out of the room. Oh wow, that was fast. We were just starting, for god's sake!

"It's the pizza. Let's eat!" I heard her shout from the outside.

I furiously throw one of her pillows at the door.

FUCK!

STUPID PIZZA! I WILL NEVER EAT A FUCKING COCKBLOCKING PIZZA EVER AGAIN! I HATE IT!!!