Chapter Eighteen

ARMONI POV:

While Aaliyah quickly packed overnight bags for her and her family, I quickly washed up and got dressed. I talked with Aaliyah to keep her calm so she wouldn't freak out. I needed her to be alert and on go just in case anything were to happen before we got there. "What's up? Where you headed?" Trayveon asked as he came into the bedroom with two plates of food.

All the food looked so good that I just honestly couldn't pass it up. I loved when he made his biscuits because he made them from scratch and they were light and fluffy but at the same time they were so filling.

"Somebody's watching Aaliyah's house and taking pictures of them an-" I informed him but before I could even finish my sentence he cut me off and interrupted me.

"So you was just gon take yo lil ass over there without telling me? You was gon go over there without any protection or nothing?" He asked, cutting me off. I sat there, not saying anything. "Anybody could be there and you just walking into the situation blind as fuck." He fussed.

"I-"

"I don't wanna hear it. You know better!" He said cutting me off before I could even begin to explain myself.

"Stop yelling at me." I frowned.

"Ain't nobody yelling at you." He responded.

"Yes you are." I mumbled.

"Eat, I'll be ready to go in a minute." He stated as he left his bedroom and walked to his walk in closet to get dressed. Since Trayveon had already taken his shower, all he had to do was brush his teeth, put on his clothes and shoes. In a way, he was still institutionalized. He was always up early in the morning and getting his day started before the sun was even up.

"Oop." I heard Aaliyah mumble.

"He swears he runs me." I huffed as I quickly threw the food into my mouth, eating as fast as I could.

"Well Ma .. lets be honest here." She chuckled.

"Girl shut up." I replied, smacking my lips.

I quickly ate my food and took our plates into the kitchen. I transferred Trayveon's food into a portable container before washing the dishes that were left over from breakfast.

Just as I was finishing up, he came into the kitchen with an arm full of things. "Put this on." He instructed me as he handed me a bullet proof vest. I frowned, noticing that he had on a black fitted shirt, meaning that he didn't have a vest or any protection on for himself.

"What about you?" I asked. He didn't respond, he simply grabbed the bottom of my t shirt and pulled it over my head. After making sure the vest was secure on my body, he put my shirt back on for me like I was a little kid.

"I'm pretty sure that nigga ain't stupid enough to still be there. I'm just taking precautions." He finally spoke up as he tucked his gun into the waistband of his pants.

"I just don't want anything to happen to yo-"

"I know Mamas, come on. We gotta go." He said gently grabbing my hand and leading me to his garage where his car was located.