𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

10:33 PM|Sep 10

As Noah walked offstage I turned to Tokio who was grabbing her things

As Noah walked offstage I turned to Tokio who was grabbing her things. We stood up and walked out of the stage area and entered the large hallway. "You gotta use the bathroom before we leave?" She questioned as I nodded.

"Yeah I'll be back." I replied before handing her the shirt and walking away.

I wondered around looking for the bathroom and just decided to give up. I tried asking a few of the workers, but they all gave me the same directions which apparently I wasn't so good at following.

I ended up in a area that I think might be restricted to people who don't work here so I was about to head out until I came across a bathroom. Smiling I walked inside and locked the door behind me.

I cleaned myself off from that embarrassing moment and then actually used the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and made eye contact with myself before letting out a sigh.

Tonight was one of the best nights of my life because I actually got to enjoy myself. Sadly, all that is gonna end because tomorrow I have to go back to work and school is going to add more to it.

That's been my routine for most of my college year and it's not fun at all. This was my only break from all of that for a while.

I exited the bathroom and looked around. I'm lost and I don't really see people in this area. There's an exit and one room that said keep out. I turn away from it and began walking back to the direction I came from only to bump into someone.

I look up to see it's a really familiar face, but I can't quite remember you. He was light skin and had tattoos on his neck. Then it hits me, I just bumped into Quell Rivers a famous rapper who is basically best friends with Noah.

Trying to avoid making a fool of myself—I tried going around him, but he stopped me. "So you gone bump into me and not apologize?" He spoke as I grew tense, like very tense.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I couldn't even speak and even if I could I would be stuttering like a crazy person. "Aye Quell what the hell took you so long?" I heard a very familiar voice say.

It was Noah, oh my fucking god it's Noah. My breath got caught in my throat as he walked over to us. He looked down at me before looking back at Quell. "I was just on my way to you, but this nigga bumped onto me and ain't even apologize." He said as Noah was about to reply.

My phone started ringing, making me able to breathe again. I quickly take it out my pocket and see that it was Tokio calling me.

"I-I g-gotta go." I stuttered.

"Nah not until you apologize." Quell retorts as Noah gives him a look.